Twitter: Jerry wants to win some football games

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dak's Agent.. "Name another QB that has won more games that Dak since 2016?"

Jerry... "And yet, here we are, sitting home watching, again."

Jerry is going to pay Dak whatever Jerry wants to pay him. If Dak wants to get paid, it's all right there but Dak has to close the deal and wins over crappy teams isn't the way to do it IMO. I've said it all along, you want to get paid the big bucks, start notching big wins. I think it's as simple as that.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
jerry: name another QB who wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL and has won fewer playoff games

boy, that was easy

No offense, but what player DOESNT want to be the highest paid? I know Sean Lee and a few others are willing to take pay cuts, but if the salary cap didn’t exist, I’m sure no one would take cuts and money wouldn’t be an issue.

Wouldn’t you like to be the highest paid at your job/position? I know I would.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No offense, but what player DOESNT want to be the highest paid? I know Sean Lee and a few others are willing to take pay cuts, but if the salary cap didn’t exist, I’m sure no one would take cuts and money wouldn’t be an issue.

I guess my job keeps me from such lofty goals, unless I become the man I don't want to be.
Maybe I, myself, sabotage such thoughts...

I just want to be comfortable and happy.
I like comfort and happiness.

And I am very comfortable and happy.

As I sit here and type while my wonderful wife is putting the beginnings of Thanksgiving Dinner together while I also tool around on Borderlands 3 without a care in the world and then a nice Meringue song comes on and we spontaneously dance for a minute.

Stresssing is adios! And I like that I can pause BL3 since I generally play solo.

visionary

Reaction score

There is ‘wanting’ and then there is not signing a more than fair contract offered by your team in the off season and through the season because you want to be paid way way above elite QBs without regard for how it will impact the team

we’re not talking 31 mill instead of 30, we’re talking 35-40

I have a problem with that

Qcard

Reaction score
jerry: name another QB who wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL and has won fewer playoff games

boy, that was easy
Dak's Agent:"Let's see...
Jimmy Garapolo.... before that Kirk Cousin before that Tony Romo"....do you remember paying Romo...Yes!!! Jerry... winning playoff games in today's NFL isn't an inhibitor to making deserving QB highest paid player"...

Your turn.....

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak's Agent:"Let's see...
Jimmy Garapolo.... before that Kirk Cousin before that Tony Romo"....do you remember paying Romo...Yes!!! Jerry... winning playoff games in today's NFL isn't an inhibitor to making deserving QB highest paid player"...

Your turn.....

Yeah, he saw he realized he was wrong when I quoted him and so he had to ignore my post.

But when I tell you it was easy thinking of examples, boy I mean REALLY easy.

Romo a great example too

Qcard

Reaction score
Jerry... "And yet, here we are, sitting home watching, again."
Dak's Agent: "I thought a season was 16 games...do you remember 3-5 last year?"

Jerry is going to pay Dak whatever Jerry wants to pay him. If Dak wants to get paid, it's all right there but Dak has to close the deal and wins over crappy teams isn't the way to do it IMO. I've said it all along, you want to get paid the big bucks, start notching big wins. I think it's as simple as that.
Oh Yeah...Jerry doesn't look at Market Value for positions:facepalm:

Dak's Agent: "Winning big games is how we got to this point and you don't become the 2nd winningest QB in the last 3.5 seasons without winning big games"

It's fairly obvious the Dak haters will keep pushing the scale.

This no longer about NFL QB metrics for Dak haters....It's a flavor thing... Butterscotch or pistachio ABQ?