News: Jerry, we never been better at Safety

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Too bad Anthony Brown sucks....and will be the guy every QB targets. Mind boggling this staff can't see what everyone else sees....he's been the weak link of this defense for years now...:banghead:
His cousin Noah sucks, too.

plymkr

Reaction score
So, consonant man, Woodson is in your top 4 Cowboys All Time?

Gee whiz, Beave, I dunno. Eddie Haskel will know.
You mean Woody chap is on your Mount Rushmore in general, correct?
Yes. Correct. I'm not saying he belongs on everyone's mount Rushmore but for me personally my Cowboys mount Rushmore is Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin and Woodson. For me it's their contributions to the 3 championships, my entertainment, and my love for their game. I'm not going to argue that they are the 4 best Cowboys of all time but for me they are the best 4 that I truly appreciate their careers.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes. Correct. I'm not saying he belongs on everyone's mount Rushmore but for me personally my Cowboys mount Rushmore is Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin and Woodson. For me it's their contributions to the 3 championships, my entertainment, and my love for their game. I'm not going to argue that they are the 4 best Cowboys of all time but for me they are the best 4 that I truly appreciate their careers.

Amazing. Woody would be in me top 25.
But never make the cut to 20.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Actually it's "We've never been better..."

When it comes to Jerry, no extra hickification is required.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dint know about ever but it's the best safety group the last few years.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Just proves Jerry and his crew have no idea how to build a team capable of winning it all. Prior to DQ getting to Dallas they ignored the Safety position and the NT position citing those weren't valuable positions, and the defense was gashed up the middle every year for multiple years costing them games.

DQ is the difference.