Jerry: We should hang our hat on way DL played in 4th quarter

stiletto

Reaction score
Paparazzi got a photo of Jerry out of costume recently....

kpim7j-03bozo1lg.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
..gotta give jerry some slack. He found some light admist the darkness of the game. One of his secrets of being successful.

gtb1943

Reaction score
..gotta give jerry some slack. He found some light admist the darkness of the game. One of his secrets of being successful.
yep; just like PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute and there are clearly still some on this board

MyFairLady

Reaction score
As soon as fall behind so badly that the other team takes their foot off the gas we explode. Ugggh this team is the worst.

CoachD

Reaction score
Jerry and his used cars sales tactics unfortunately for him the fans aren't buying it anymore.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The worst thing in the world that could have happened....happened.

That late garbage time comeback now feeds the false hope once again.

This is a fatally constructed football team. The season is essentially over. But they'll pretend otherwise as usual.
This ^^.

J_Allen

Reaction score
The way the defensive line played in the fourth quarter with that one stop really makes this game a moral victory.

I can't wait to see what they do in the 4th quarter tonight.

Sydla

Reaction score
It's really hard to give a gold medal for stupidest Jerry Jones statement of 2024.

But this one would absolutely be in the running.

Bagman

Reaction score
Dear Jerry, I'd love to hang my hat on the way the Dline played in the 4th quarter, its just that I threw my hat away after watching them get shredded and manhandled for 3 quarters previously. The reality is that this is a poorly constructed defense