Jerry: We should hang our hat on way DL played in 4th quarter

John813

Reaction score
Defense gave up 52 rushing yards, ignoring the kneel downs, in the 4th.

Oh yea, the DL definitely played well in the 4th. Only would average out to 208 yards a game. Which is under the current average.
Progess!

kskboys

Reaction score

Oh yea, the DL definitely played well in the 4th. Only would average out to 208 yards a game. Which is under the current average.
Progess!
Hey, we held them to 5.1 YPC as opposed to 5.4. That there is a monstrous improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is a call-out post?
A member calling out another member for things posted in the past. In order for the current member posting it to antagonize the other.
Say if a member was wrong, or right, about something, and want to basically rub it in their face. Or some similar reason. As if an ember likes or dislikes something or a player. And the opposite happens. Like a player having a good or bad game.
It work both ways to positive and negative fans.

kskboys

Reaction score
A member calling out another member for things posted in the past. In order for the current member posting it to antagonize the other.
Say if a member was wrong, or right, about something, and want to basically rub it in their face. Or some similar reason. As if an ember likes or dislikes something or a player. And the opposite happens. Like a player having a good or bad game.
It work both ways to positive and negative fans.
Thank you, my good sir!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing it was deleted, good job.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Can I say I'd like to hang....never mind :facepalm: Don't worry about it ,Jerry. Almost time for you to go trick or treating again-maskless...Still scares the neighbors crab less...

Rayman70

Reaction score
People think Jerry is senile but to the contrary. Its one example of many, that he thinks he knows more about the game than the average Joe and Jane as far as building a winner, but the issue is, THE FACTS! He trying to tell us all to ignore what we been seeing the last 2 weeks! Hes trying to pat us on the back and tell us its sunshine and unicorns when the truth is, it's a hailstorm!! It's called lying to our faces while he does the reach around on us...lol...the man has a way of defiling my ears. It feels dirty lol...after I sit thru one if his post-game jackassery speeches. The RICH part is after he paid CD and Dak max deals, he sticks to his dumbarse story that we couldn't afford Henry!!! WHAT A CROCK OF SHIET! He thinks we ARE stupid. The man doesn't wanna win this year. Hes either selling the club or he's got some idiotic idea along with Junior, that they concocted.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think Jerrah and cap boy are in lockstep with some plan they hatched by which they and maybe a select few only know what that plan is.
Jerry accidentally leaked the plans:

17113372504615.jpg

Plankton

Reaction score

Progess!
The problem was that the kneeldowns resulted in five yard gains for the Ravens.

Sjoseph316

Reaction score
The dude is senile. He also compared the last 3 Cowboys seasons with that of the Chiefs (after he “took responsibility“) saying we have the same amount of wins as the Chiefs over the last 3 seasons. Of course the guy on the fan that was interviewing Jerry didn’t remind Jerry that the aChiefs won the last 2 of 3 Super Bowls