Twitter: Jerry: We're going all in for 2024, still believes in Dak

phildadon86

Reaction score

His definition of all in and our definition of all in are 2 entirely different things.

My definition would have been letting the entire coaching staff go. Bringing in BB and giving him full control of all coaching, staying out of meetings, staying off the radio, and basically doing what every single other owner in the NFL does.

Zordon

Reaction score
Shut up, Jerry.
tenor.gif

MS17

Reaction score
Well, that settles it. NFC championship game tickets next January, AT&T stajum. Book it.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Dak has done nothing to change my mind about any promise for the future. I think I've said that we will go as far as Dak takes us in the playoffs. Remember that. We will go as far as Dak takes us. And that is how far we went."

Dunn dunn duuuuuunnnnn!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Going all in may have a different meaning for the Jones family vs fans, but hopefully the end of last season changed some mindsets within the organization around how the Cowboys acquire players.

We've seen 2 extremes over the last couple decades, 1 where Jerry gambles away draft picks for players, signs high cost fas, and doesn't do a good job drafting with what we had left. Vs today where we draft very well, but pinch pennies on external players and don't take as many chances. There has to be a happy middle ground.

We'll have to see where this all goes in the offseason.

jgboys1

Reaction score
We shall see once free agency starts how serious they are of making a change.
It is going to be interesting to see how they manage the cap. Extending Dak, along with Cee Dee's and Micah's contracts coming up and you know they are all going to want to be paid top pay at their positions. Plus going out a signing additional free agents off of other teams. Good luck with all of that that.