Twitter: Jerry: Were proud of you Jimmy

Valkyr

Reaction score
Looking at Jimmy's name in his 'Stajium' while the team he built fails yet again would be the sweetest torture for our imbecile owner.

Plankton

Reaction score
So are the Cowboys the only team to have 2 HOF coaches?

Unless you count Shula and Jimmy in Miami. :muttley:

Packers have Curly Lambeau and Vince Lombardi.
Colts have Weeb Ewbank, Don Shula and Tony Dungy.
Giants have Steve Owen and Bill Parcells.
Commanders have Ray Flaherty, George Allen and Joe Gibbs (and, technically, Lombardi).
Steelers have Chuck Noll and now Bill Cowher.
Rams have Sid Gillman and George Allen.

You could split hairs and say that the Raiders have two (John Madden and Al Davis, but Davis was not inducted as a coach), and the Bears have two (George Halas and Mike Ditka, but Ditka was not inducted as a coach). There are numerous other players who went on to coach teams - Packers had Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg, Bengals had Gregg, Commanders had Otto Graham, Vikings had Norm Van Brocklin, Joe Stydahar coached the Rams, but all of the previous have been enshrined as players, not coaches.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
Good ole Jerrah doing the right thing.

If his massive ego hadn’t got on the way there’s a good chance Jimmy’s team would have won that 94 championship game giving the Cowboys 4 consecutive SB’s.

Agree the right thing to have done is put him in the ROH a long time ago, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Doing that and Jerrah would be acknowledging that Jimmy was responsible for the Cowboys success and emphasizing his own failures since.

“doing the right thing” LOL

he’s not ‘doing the right thing’

this pathetic old football idiot has no choice but to say this since Jimmy got into the HOF

Reactions: BAT

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Jerry, you could've been more proud had you you been able to control your ego.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ugh makes my skin crawl.

also annoys me because jerry is responsible for jimmy and the cowboys not winning more super bowls because he couldn’t handle jimmy getting more credit for their success.
Jimmy is just as responsible.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol. What a kiss up. Says “Good job” but hasn’t given him a ring of honor and let him go after giving him 2 Superbowls. Jerry’s still a clown.
Jerry thinks fans are dumb and judging from attendance numbers i dont blame him

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Cowboy fans just love their franchise more than they hate Jerry.

Like you might love your kids more than you hate your wife.
Were going to agree to disagree on this one sir. happiness trumps all and I'm not a happy Cowboy fan. I wouldnt pay for a game if the tickets were 15 dollars for front row

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Were going to agree to disagree on this one sir. happiness trumps all and I'm not a happy Cowboy fan. I wouldnt pay for a game if the tickets were 15 dollars for front row
I walked away from my season tickets after 4 decades . Haven’t missed a game in over 55 years. But I’m still a Cowboy fan while hating with every fiber of my body how Jerry runs our franchise.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif