Jerry, you are dead to me and I protected you through the Landry debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Eh, maybe.
People on the right just needed to see Clinton on the Democrats ticket and they would of voted for a TV Host for President.
The hate for anything Clinton was still there since the late 90's. Especially with her going to NY for a shoe in spot as Senator, for an eventually run for Pres.

To me, whether Russia interfered or not, or determining the extent, people were going to vote for Trump regardless of outside influences.

I wasn't even talking about the election. Russia is buying ads, creating social media bots to retweet/upvote/reply/post fake stories with the goal of clawing at divisions in western societies. Creating a hole into which they can step.

It's time people stop acting like the Russians are our friends, or at worst just a friendly adversary. They actively seek to weaken and harm us in order to take our place in the world dynamic. We should treat them like we are at war - kick out their citizens, ban travel, and cut off diplomatic relations. The next Cold War is already here, and the Russians have been fighting it for the last 5 or 10 years but no one has noticed. It's time we responded in kind.

John813

Reaction score
I wasn't even talking about the election. Russia is buying ads, creating social media bots to retweet/upvote/reply/post fake stories with the goal of clawing at divisions in western societies. Creating a hole into which they can step.

It's time people stop acting like the Russians are our friends, or at worst just a friendly adversary. They actively seek to weaken and harm us in order to take our place in the world dynamic. We should treat them like we are at war - kick out their citizens, ban travel, and cut off diplomatic relations. The next Cold War is already here, and the Russians have been fighting it for the last 5 or 10 years but no one has noticed. It's time we responded in kind.

I gotcha. My bad.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
There is so much nonsense on the internet I have no idea how anyone could pick out the stuff put up by the Russians.

Facebook seems to be able to do it. And any other ad network or social media provider could do it as well, if they cared to.

Status
Not open for further replies.