Twitter: Jerry: "Zeke is our best player"

fivetwos

Reaction score
What exactly does this message send to how many players that are obviously outperforming him?

Jerry creates problems that he cant bother to comprehend every time he runs his mouth...which is quite often.

He probably realizes it and doesnt care.

Just as long as he has that celebrity status and he has his player buddies all is fine. Forget about winning football.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That title belongs to Zach Martin

It does. But I think the point was that Elliott is the focal point, especially right now. Defensive coordinators go into their games against us with stopping Elliott as the No. 1 goal and forcing us to pass. They don't spend a lot of time figuring out how to beat Martin. Maybe avoid him, but not beat him.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Way to undermine every single player not named Zeke on this team. Why must this man talk?
Becuz he writes the checks ?

Got a big picture if any of us posted about our boss and it got back to them you thought they were idiots.

You would be on unemployment sooo fast.

I realize most posters are not living their real lives like their virtual lives. If they did they would be on the street..divorced and living in tent cities.

Reading comments here is pure fantasy.

What a joke.

And by the way..as more and more people go broke in this real world and can not afford their cellphones anymore..

preferring to eat and drive their cars and not walk everywhere or wait for a bus..

just keep scanning for WiFi you can steal.

Oh..thats how you post already?

Congrats.

You are ahead of 99% of the population in that regard.

Keep posting and BSing.

We are all entertained.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Got a big picture if any of us posted about our boss and it got back to them you thought they were idiots.

I realize most posters are not living their real lives like their virtual lives. If they did they would be on the street..divorced and living in tent cities.

What a joke.
Bull. I've told an ex-boss or two exactly what I think when I know they were wrong. They respected my opinion because they knew what I brought to the table. Fire me and watch your competitors reap the rewards.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Bull. I've told an ex-boss or two exactly what I think when I know they were wrong. They respected my opinion because they knew what I brought to the table. Fire me and watch your competitors reap the rewards.
You are the exception if true.

And what?

You got a raise in these pandemic times?

Sorry.

Most people would not cut off their nose to spite their face and risk coming home to tell the wife..

"Honey..got fired today. Guess that house we were saving for is out the window.

You need to stop being a soccer mom and get a job. Call your mom and tell her we are moving in.

I am going to Cowboyzone and post. Call me when dinner is ready."

Oh yeah..big picture of that for you.

:laugh:

phildadon86

Reaction score

What a joke.

And by the way..as more and more people go broke in this real world and can not afford their cellphones anymore..

preferring to eat and drive their cars and not walk everywhere or wait for a bus..

Congrats.

Keep posting and BSing.

We are all entertained.

Is this even english? What are you trying to say exactly?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

What a joke.

Congrats.

Keep posting and BSing.

We are all entertained.

What? Cocaine's a hell of a drug!