Twitter: Jerry: "Zeke is our best player"

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Is this even english? What are you trying to say exactly?
:lmao2:

Where are you reading my posts from?

The bathroom?

Stop it.

:lmao:

Finish your business there and wash your hands and use alcohol wipes.

Then come back and get your nose swabbed.

Now we can talk.

:rolleyes:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Astounding the dumb things he likes to say. One day someone needs to make a book of all these idiotic things he says, like novel length.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
What? Cocaine's a hell of a drug!
Only if you chase it with a few shots to move things along.

Jerrah does all of that and more.

The dude is not aging like fine wine.

Seen him try to walk lately?

He will be in a wheelchair about the time Dak returns from rehab 2 years from now.

:eek:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are the exception if true.

And what?

You got a raise in these pandemic times?

Sorry.

Most people would not cut off their nose to spite their face and risk coming home to tell the wife..

"Honey..got fired today. Guess that house we were saving for is out the window.

You need to stop being a soccer mom and get a job. Call your mom and tell her we are moving in.

I am going to Cowboyzone and post. Call me when dinner is ready."

Oh yeah..big picture of that for you.

:laugh:
Nah, I used my experience to start my own business. Doing pretty good. Never pick favorites or put one over the others. Reward hard and smart work. Encourage everyone to do the same. Leave bonuses to be reached if achieved. Workers respect that and stay equally appreciative.

aria

Reaction score

Jerry must be watching too much Wizard of Oz. Maybe he thinks by saying “He’s our best player” 3 times in 3 sentences in a row and he clicks his heels 3 times then it will actually be true.

(At the end, it is revealed that Dorothy can return home by simply closing her eyes, clicking the heels of the slippers together three times and repeating the phrase, "There's no place like home.")

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another Dak-Jab by Jerry.....another crack on the Dak Wall!

200.gif

cern

Reaction score
positive reinforcement is always a good thing. if zeke balls against the vikes, it will have been words wisely chosen.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

This is what Jerry does when players he’s overpaid are struggling.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So Zeke is our best player (even though he has sucked this season and not lived up to his overpaid contract), but Dak who was putting up astronomical record league leading stats (until he got injured and has yet to be given a longterm contract) was simply accumulating garbage time stats?

Pfft!!!

No wonder this team is so screwed up. Just look at how the owner thinks. What a loser.

I figured it out..........Jerry and Zeke are drinking buddies. Its the only explanation.

Dre11

Reaction score
If I'm Zack Martin, I'm demanding a trade.

for what? who cares? it doesn't matter who's the best player, they're not winning so it doesn't matter. if Martin had a problem and wanted a trade, I'd trade his *** to Jets