Jerrys Comments today prove one thing

phildadon86

Reaction score
The fact he brought up Manziel again, and hes out of favour in Cleveland. Dont be surprised to see him wearing the star next year. He fits the "mould for the future" and "proven backup" lingo Jerry was spewing today.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
He wanted him at the draft. He want's him now. So it shall come to be. JG won't put up any argument.

Nav22

Reaction score
Manziel, McFadden, Williams

The new triplets.

Dez is signed long-term, but I suppose including one of the league's best WRs that Jerry traded up for in the draft to acquire wouldn't have fit into your snark-tastic post.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez is signed long-term, but I suppose including one of the league's best WRs that Jerry traded up for in the draft to acquire wouldn't have fit into your snark-tastic post.

Between the injuries and the brain, counting on him for the future is dicey at best.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
6w6vf.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
Between the injuries and the brain, counting on him for the future is dicey at best.

"The injuries"

He didn't miss a single game between 2012-14. Missed one game all the way back in 2011.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
The only thing Jerrys comments ever prove is that he's been hitting the sauce

review-johnnie-walker-blue-label-1.jpg

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Jerry's comment that Romo has 4-5 years told me everything i needed to know.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
If the drunk from A & M is here, we should boycott the team.

Jerry just imagines all the ticket sales from all the Aggies. All the press coverage from all the antics of Johnny football. He'll have a new circus to lead and JG his steadfast puppet and clown for all the fans to kick around.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Jerry's comment that Romo has 4-5 years told me everything i needed to know.

Who is to say he doesn't ? I don't think he has that many quality years left but I could be just as wrong as you. Or we may both be right. Great thing about opinions. Everyone has one and they all have the same amount of validity.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Who is to say he doesn't ? I don't think he has that many quality years left but I could be just as wrong as you. Or we may both be right. Great thing about opinions. Everyone has one and they all have the same amount of validity.

what i meant is...Jerry said he doesnt think we need to draft a QB in the 1st round and that Romo has 4-5 years left, kinda tells me that JJ is pretty convinced, i dont share that optimism but who knows right?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
what i meant is...Jerry said he doesnt think we need to draft a QB in the 1st round and that Romo has 4-5 years left, kinda tells me that JJ is pretty convinced, i dont share that optimism but who knows right?

I don't think that is what he said. Quite opposite actually. He said he was prepared to take a qb in the first 2 years ago and by his math that would have been when Romo had 6 to 7 years left. And he is correct. Top pick qb does not guarantee anything. Can't just pick a qb to be picking one. We are also not in dire need so taking one that can be developed say in the 2 or 3rd round makes sense if a better player is available in the first. All in all. It's just Jerry speak where he says 4 different things in one sentence. Who knows what they actually think or will do.