News: Jerry's cussing rant this morning going viral

mattjames2010

Reaction score
"I don't like your attitude" - The way he tries to dictate the way people question him and the way people around the star bend the knee when he does is irritating.

Dude has too much money and power to really get criticized and lives in a bubble with his dopey little son. Nepotistic trash family that will ruin the legacy of the Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
Notable quote: “There's no one in the NFL more responsible for what's going on on the field than me."

Does anyone speak Jerry because I am not sure what this means. In English it means Jerry is admitting to us that the reason the Cowboys suck is because of him and his decisions as GM. I am just not sure Jerry is speaking English here.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Notable quote: “There's no one in the NFL more responsible for what's going on on the field than me."

Does anyone speak Jerry because I am not sure what this means. In English it means Jerry is admitting to us that the reason the Cowboys suck is because of him and his decisions as GM. I am just not sure Jerry is speaking English here.
He is saying. Its his fault for the Salary cap and why he hasnt won a thing since helping usher it in. Also that he is a horrible GM but we have no choice but to live with it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LMAO, there are so many perks to being a Cowboys fan I just can't count them all. This follows last night pregame with him sitting at a bar with his glass of whiskey bragging about being a shill for Murdock and blindsiding CBS.

But on the bright side, he makes all 31 of the other teams like their owner a little better after seeing this old tool.

Creeper

Reaction score
He is saying. Its his fault for the Salary cap and why he hasnt won a thing since helping usher it in. Also that he is a horrible GM but we have no choice but to live with it.

Thanks. I thought maybe Jerry was in the car with Antuan Woods or something.

Sydla

Reaction score
The weird thing is he has probably the easiest decision he’ll ever have to make and yet he can’t make it.

Because in making the call we all know is obvious, Jerry has to admit he’s a failure and he wasted a decade.

He also probably thinks it’s more fodder for the Jimmy Johnson won those SBs, not you Jerry crowd.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Knew it would blow up. Dumpster fire all cause Jerry can’t handle it.

Hope he has a heart attack and falls over on his frikin fake face.

Just don’t blow up the stadium until Baylor’s game tomorrow. Lol

You going E?

ultron

Reaction score
The way the guy asked Jerry the question is what triggered him, he said "are you embarrassed by this team" and changed his wording immediately by saying "are you embarrassed by the franchise". Jerry had the appropriate reaction.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The weird thing is he has probably the easiest decision he’ll ever have to make and yet he can’t make it.

Because in making the call we all know is obvious, Jerry has to admit he’s a failure and he wasted a decade.

He also probably thinks it’s more fodder for the Jimmy Johnson won those SBs, not you Jerry crowd.
Yep

He really doesn’t want to bring in a reputable HC.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The way the guy asked Jerry the question is what triggered him, he said "are you embarrassed by this team" and changed his wording immediately by saying "are you embarrassed by the franchise". Jerry had the appropriate reaction.

No, he didn't.

But this is coming from the guy who told me yesterday there was no way Trubisky could light us up..

Mark

Reaction score
What other owner in the league is really the face of his team? Jerry would love to coach the Cowboys, but then he'd have to be on the sidelines with a parka on, rather than sipping wine in a luxury box. Jimmy was the last coach that had any kind of authority. I fear that Jerry's control freak personality will dissuade any great coach from coming to Dallas.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
What other owner in the league is really the face of his team? Jerry would love to coach the Cowboys, but then he'd have to be on the sidelines with a parka on, rather than sipping wine in a luxury box. Jimmy was the last coach that had any kind of authority. I fear that Jerry's control freak personality will dissuade any great coach from coming to Dallas.

Bill Parcells has plenty of authority he was just brought in 10 years too late.

sean10mm

Reaction score

Early Parcells years probably qualify too. Parcells getting that 2003 team to to the playoffs with Quincy beepin' Carter was the last time the Cowboys out-performed their raw talent level.