Jerry's message to the fans: Look for the positives

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
"Winning is everything. We will win. Win is the name of the game." - Jerry Jones, 1989

"Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. .." - Jerry Jones, 2024
No one as old as Jerry should EVER be allowed to run a NFL team. Hate to tell it to you guys but we are now THE Raiders Southwest Cowboys. Al Davis destroyed the Raiders until he died. Now his son is destroying the Raiders. You think things are going to change when the old man dies??? And Stepford wife Stephie takes over? Jerry wanted to be like Al.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I feel sorry for anybody not born during the Staubach-Landry era- or the Troy- Johnson era. Because y'all are NEVER going to know how great it felt winning and being feared and respected........Only Super Bowl you're going to see Dallas in is in your dreams....

Sully

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his message to Cowboys fans that aren't excited about how the season has started: "Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. ... I'm interested in building toward the crescendo of getting in the playoffs, and then being a much better team than we are today when we get to the playoffs. I think that's what you're seeing.

"If someone had come to you before the season started and said, 'Would you rather us struggle a little bit during the season, or knock it out of the park during the season and lose early in the playoffs?' There's no question everybody would say: 'Man, have a little less season and a little more playoffs.'"

Jerry sells MORE fools gold. Hey Jerry, Breaking News: You Dallas Cowboys are not making the playoffs.
Then you can re-package more of the fools gold for 2025.

Mr_437

Reaction score
We ha e been looking at the positives, and trashing Jerry n Stephen is the positive.