Jerry's message to the fans: Look for the positives

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry trolling the haters. Love it.
Jerry tells fans that are disappointed with the team's 2-2 start to look at the positives....................how exactly is that trolling the haters:huh:

Being disappointed with a 2-2 start makes one a hater now???

I dont get it, are we supposed to be so excited from a 2-2 start that we are all walking around with boners???

Weird take.

offlimits

Reaction score
A positive could begin with reduction of ticket prices :cool:
Season ticket holder for over 30 years at Texas Stadium. STH for 12 years at AT&T. My Wife and I finally surrendered and waved the white flag. We did not renew our tickets this season. Wife is adamant that Jones will NEVER get another penny of our money, including merch. Wife hates the old man. We were lucky though... we have been to the mountain. We traveled to all three SBs in the 90's. I do feel sorry for you kids on here. You have never seen them win anything of consequence but Jerry sez... look for the positives.

offlimits

Reaction score
Jerry is having PTSD related to the Dave Campo years. Anything better then that and the fans should be happy. Parcells restored the aura of the Star on the helmet, not Jerry. Parcells gave us Romo and we then lucked into Dak.

Sadly neither Romo nor Dak had enough talent to carry us to the promised land. Jerry most likely won't be around to see another Championship. He'll, many on this forum who were here for the great Championship years won't see another either.
Kids on here have no idea what the "Campo years" were. I'll explain it to them. 3 consecutive years of 5-11. This was in the 80's and the Cowbags were out in force.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sad thing is, many fans will not. They rather continue to whine.
Fans being disappointed with a 2-2 start is whining now:huh:

Weird take, almost sounds like you expect fans to be lemmings and just lap up whatever the Cowboys serve and keep waving the pom poms........................I disagree with this sentiment my friend, maybe works for you but not for Beast.

Pointing out the team is flawed and that is why the record is a mediocre 2-2 is not whining, its called pointing out facts....................Here is the thing Jazzcat, facts dont have feelings.;)