Jerry's take on Garrett - How does it make you feel?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It kinda makes me sick to my stomach.

gpGIWYs.jpg

It makes me feel like we won't see another championship in Dallas as long as Jerry draws breath.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’m telling you Jason has damning pictures of Jerry with a goat

I’m hoping it’s more Jerry speak but you just never know heck Steven sounds just like his dad
Yeah they must be on the level

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Jerry and this board have a lot in common

It won't, but it should end all the "all Jerry wants to do is win" nonsense that the apologists like to spew.

Jerry cares way more about being right than being good, and he proves that every year.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Well. I’m guessing this isn’t a “Sally Field” moment where she said “You like me.....you really like me!”

GenoT

Reaction score
Until fans stop voting “you’re doing a good job, Jerry” with their wallet$, Jones will never make the necessary changes to move this team upwards.

Jerry’s not losing any sleep over the status quo.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Garrett is the puppet that jerry likes. Garrett gives a good rah rah speech. Claps a lot. Lets Jerry tell him what to do.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It kinda makes me sick to my stomach.

gpGIWYs.jpg

I follow the cowboys and JJ now for a very long time. What do i think about JJ s last comments about JG ?

I sense for the first time that JJ is thinking about a change at the HC position. But i also think he will give Garrett the time to see how he handles this situation. If Garrett can motivate the team then i think he will keep his job.

But again. I sense for the first time since he is here that Garrett is on the the hot seat.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I follow the cowboys and JJ now for a very long time. What do i think about JJ s last comments about JG ?

I sense for the first time that JJ is thinking about a change at the HC position. But i also think he will give Garrett the time to see how he handles this situation. If Garrett can motivate the team then i think he will keep his job.

But again. I sense for the first time since he is here that Garrett is on the the hot seat.

a party, lets have a party!

khiladi

Reaction score
Jason and the Garrett family have pictures from the White House days..