Twitter: Jerry's willing to trade up on draft

Doomsday101

Reaction score
even his normal answers aren't trusted...lol

It is not Jerry, it is the fact that no matter what he says people will find wrong in it. I have disagreed on things this team has done over the years and I have also agreed with things they have done. For many if Jerry says the sun is hot they would be throwing a hissy fit because jerry said it.

GoldenR

Reaction score
After CeeDee fell to us, then Parsons fell to us, I don't see us trading up. Sounds like a bunch of fluff. I think we're more than likely going to trade down.
YES!! He thinks he is the draft guru as those two FELL to us! From my readings, those two were not high on Jerrys' list. Now, Taco and Trysten were however??

DFWJC

Reaction score
If people actually believed that a business announcement was going to help Dallas on the field, then they dont deserve to be helped
This.
"Business" announcement generally means non-football.

Even when they announced the state-of-the-art practice facility, they didn't call it a Business announcement.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Emperor-Palpatine.jpg
Jerrys doppelganger (Normal Jerry)

LLLOOOLLL

Rayman70

Reaction score
It is not Jerry, it is the fact that no matter what he says people will find wrong in it. I have disagreed on things this team has done over the years and I have also agreed with things they have done. For many if Jerry says the sun is hot they would be throwing a hissy fit because jerry said it.
thats fair. I agree. But this is a bed he made by his own hand. He made it even worse when he said Jimmy J will be inducted into the ring of honor, and DIDNT DO IT. Hard 2 trust him at his word on anything really. He gave the media and fans more ammo. He is sometimes his own worse enemy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
thats fair. I agree. But this is a bed he made by his own hand. He made it even worse when he said Jimmy J will be inducted into the ring of honor, and DIDNT DO IT. Hard 2 trust him at his word on anything really. He gave the media and fans more ammo. He is sometimes his own worse enemy.

He never said Jimmy would go in last season, If Jerry does it this year then is everything good? No . People are frustrated I get that but to lose reason or thought and just slam anything he says I think it foolish. As I said there are things he has done I have not agreed with, this off season alone, I think Cowboys could have done more to get in guys like Wagner but to jump on Jerry no matter what he says, says more about the people slamming him than it does on Jerry.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What team isn’t? What a brilliant football mind.

then the reporter should not have asked the question. Jerry is not out there making these comments, he is being asked by a reporter and said what almost anyone would say, yes they are open to the ideal if the right guy is there. I also would not doubt a trade down. I think all option should be on the table but until draft day none of us know for sure.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Obviously, Dropping down from 24 is not as lucrative as dropping from way up at 10.
Easy to do but not as lucrative.
Each slot down might add an extra 5th in value.

Moving up 2-3 spots is very painless from 24, and remember we have four 5th rounders and our other picks.

However....Moving WAY--say above 18--would be almost out of the question unless we threw in high future picks.
Assume a trade-up is 2-4 spots if the right player is there and the trade partner is willing.