Twitter: Jerry's willing to trade up on draft

Hadenough

Reaction score
Talk is cheap! Jerry ain't giving up no 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th round picks to move up. He might throw a 5th at someone to move up a couple spots but he ain't trading into the top 10.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I can see them moving up if an impact player falls. It’ll be interesting to see what happens if a guy like Hamilton or Stingley slip. We know they wanted CB in the 1st round last year.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Just more Jerry-speak. "Our phones are always on." "We're always open to making moves..." Blah, blah blah.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure he wants to move up to # 4 to pick a running back.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're looking at all of the mocks and seeing the Power 5 WR's all gone before 24.

Could go up for a DE as well.

I hope they stay put and take the best OG, probably Kenyon Green, that is the best prepared to step in on day 1.

conner01

Reaction score
yawn. Jerry says alot of things.
Every team is willing to trade up for the right guy at the right price
If Hutchinson fell to 20 and we could move up for a 3rd I’d be willing too lol
I just hope they stay at 24 but use some of our late picks to move up in 2-4 rounds to get their guy
Four fifth rounders isn’t that exciting

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He’s traded up many times so it wouldn’t surprise me if he traded up.

Same here.......Jerry pushing 80. People his age are done lying........they speak their mind. I believe him .....if the right players fall within reach.

quickccc

Reaction score
Its Jerry's version of coach speak... let him blab pre-draft and post-draft as much as he likes ... so long he's not tipping off hints and clues about a certain player or position.
I fear that he cannot help himself in this aspect.

And i really believe a number of NFL teams really make great efforts (ala Philly) to keep up with any giveaway hints, clues and tracks they can hear, read or get from the Jones - especially Jerry. !

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Its Jerry's version of coach speak... let him blab pre-draft and post-draft as much as he likes ... so long he's not tipping off hints and clues about a certain player or position.
I fear that he cannot help himself in this aspect.

And i really believe a number of NFL teams really make great efforts (ala Philly) to keep up with any giveaway hints, clues and tracks they can hear, read or get from the Jones - especially Jerry. !
Obviously loves the sound of his own voice. I gotta admit seeing the words Jerry and Coach in the same sentence really spooked me.