Jersey Question

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
Here's the deal ... I have 3 Cowboys jerseys. I have bought them all off of eBay. 2 are real authentics, the other is a knockoff (never doing business with that person again). So the two real ones are Roy Williams (white) and Julius Jones (blue).

What do you guys think should be my next jersey?

I was thinking Ware, Witten, Romo, or Newman? Which one should I get or should I get someone else? Oh and I'll never wear a TO jersey. I'll root for him while there is a "star" on his helmet, but I'll never wear HIS number 81.

JBS

Reaction score
good question. im kind of in the same situation as you. kinda lol. I would DEFINITELY say get a Romo authentic...HANDS down. RIght now I own 1 cowboys authentic and it is a White Newman. AS of last year prior to the cometh of Romo, the idea was to get a Ware jersey this year. The plan has since changed significantly as I am dead set on a Romo Jersey. The only question is another White? or Blue? my initial instinct says blue bc I have a white BUT romo is now my fav player on the team and I duno if i want his jersey in blue....but i probably will....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Ware... Or how about Spencer?

But I have to ask... Have you looked at your own screen name?

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Get Romo in White and Newman in blue. That's what I'd do if T.O. wasn't on the team...I'm standing by my not buying anything as long as he is there.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
JackMagist;1531048 said:
Get Romo in White and Newman in blue. That's what I'd do if T.O. wasn't on the team...I'm standing by my not buying anything as long as he is there.

Jerry Jones is certainly missing out on your contribution, and your protest will probably lead to the cutting of T.O. before training camp starts.

ndanger

Reaction score
Wow I was expecting a thread about Parcells Jersey lineage or one of his "guys":D

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1531049 said:
Jerry Jones is certainly missing out on your contribution, and your protest will probably lead to the cutting of T.O. before training camp starts.
I know the futility of the protest...I conceded the futility of it when I made the original declairation. It is just a matter of princilpe for me and I only mention it now in case anyone else remembered me saying it and had thoughts of calling me out on it for discussing the purchase of a Jersey. So now you call me out on the futility issue which I have long ago conceded...A guy just can't win :(

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
JackMagist;1531061 said:
I know the futility of the protest...I conceded the futility of it when I made the original declairation. It is just a matter of princilpe for me and I only mention it now in case anyone else remembered me saying it and had thoughts of calling me out on it for discussing the purchase of a Jersey. So now you call me out on the futility issue which I have long ago conceded...A guy just can't win :(

funone.gif

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
This is alittle different but I've been wanting a Bill Bates, James Washington or Charles Haley authentic jersey, just something different from the norm.

JamaicaRector85

Reaction score
I'm sort of in the same situation, as I've got a Roy, and TO. Originally I was going to get a JJ, but seeing as his status on the team is up in the air after this season I would go Ware

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
JackMagist;1531048 said:

I'll bet you buy a Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl commemorative jersey/shirt/cap if the opportunity arises.

Dcz84

Reaction score
I have over 20 authentic one's i bought on ebay and the newest one's to the family are a white and blue Barber jersey's, and a blue witten jersey. Total with shipping for all 3 $128.00. Next week Irvin jersey for the Hall induction. That one will be pretty pricey but well worth it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1531013 said:
Be different............get a Kozier or Columbo jersey.

That's exactly what I'd do too. But I'd go with either Jason Witten's, or possibly Ware's or Spencer's jersey.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WittenOwnsYou82;1530994 said:
Here's the deal ... I have 3 Cowboys jerseys. I have bought them all off of eBay. 2 are real authentics, the other is a knockoff (never doing business with that person again). So the two real ones are Roy Williams (white) and Julius Jones (blue).

What do you guys think should be my next jersey?

I was thinking Ware, Witten, Romo, or Newman? Which one should I get or should I get someone else? Oh and I'll never wear a TO jersey. I'll root for him while there is a "star" on his helmet, but I'll never wear HIS number 81.

I always liked getting the QB jerseys. Thus far I have Rogers, White and Aikman. If Romo can show himself as the next top QB I'll get his