Jersey Question

acis516

Reaction score
but where do you get your knockoffs? i have a roy jersey that i purchased from jcpenney's for ~$60

DragonCowboy;1532984 said:
dude I love my "cheap knockoffs" --

I've got:

an Aikman jersey white (when I was like 7)
a Galloway jersey white (when I was like 11)
a Roy jersey white (from my Giants fan cousin Christmas 2005)
a Romo jersey white (from my mother last Christmas)

I wanna get a blue jersey -- probably Newman/Ware.

Reaction score
I planning on Ware and Spencer this yr. Hopefully I can talk the wife into Newman for a Christmas present. LOL

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
acis516;1536257 said:
but where do you get your knockoffs? i have a roy jersey that i purchased from jcpenney's for ~$60

I've never bought one, but I'm assuming it's around or less than $60. I doubt my cousin would spend that much on me.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
WARE
pG01-2268793reg.jpg

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Considering your name, I'd go for a Witten jersey.

I have one and it's the one I wear most often. But then again he's probably my favorite player.

But you can't go wrong with a Ware or Newman. But consider this: Witten is locked up with the Cowboys for the rest of his career. Newman will be in contract talks after this season... and you never really know what can happen.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1536462 said:
I've got a Ware, Williams, T.O and a pre-draft Quinn..

Well, if you have a Quinn jersey...at least you will have something to wash the car with later on...

Save this post...because Quinn will never be something special...

;)

notherbob

Reaction score
Hey, here's an idea.

Maybe the NFL could contract out a special printing of old timers jerseys with the proceeds going into a retirement fund for them and promoting them in the medium and during games. It would give the average fan a way of identifying with and saluting the stalwarts who built the game and provide a helping hand for them while promoting the NFL.

Just a thought.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
ndanger;1531050 said:
Wow I was expecting a thread about Parcells Jersey lineage or one of his "guys":D

Yep. I thought the OP was relocating............:p:

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
notherbob;1536618 said:
Hey, here's an idea.

Maybe the NFL could contract out a special printing of old timers jerseys with the proceeds going into a retirement fund for them and promoting them in the medium and during games. It would give the average fan a way of identifying with and saluting the stalwarts who built the game and provide a helping hand for them while promoting the NFL.

Just a thought.

I think that is a great idea, but the jersey's have to be the correct colors and design from the players era. The crummy jersey's the Cowboys sell on their website of Staubach and Dorsett in the current design of the Cowboys jersey's are awful....

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
notherbob;1536618 said:
Hey, here's an idea.

Just a thought.

Wow Nice thought so I guess it won't happen...

Hmmm...

Was that Cynicism I just detected coming out of my old age