Twitter: Jersey sales

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That one I got
Still can’t figure out Zeke in New Mexico
Cabo I could see lol
I guess they all have Romo jerseys

If they showed Jersey sales in Mexico it would just make the gap bigger for Cowboys for sure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Except it makes him little money

According to the agreement between the NFLPA, the players' union, and the league, players gets two-thirds of the money made by selling jerseys. The other third goes to the union
League makes money off of license fees with manufactures like Nike

conner01

Reaction score
According to the agreement between the NFLPA, the players' union, and the league, players gets two-thirds of the money made by selling jerseys. The other third goes to the union
League makes money off of license fees with manufactures like Nike
And the Nike money is split
Jerry makes the same as any other owner off the licensing agreement

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the offseason.

Two interesting graphics.

They love them some Zeke in New Mexico, apparently.

Good grief. I knew Gisele was fanatical about her husband but to go cross country, door-to-door, selling his jersey seems a bit extreme.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Except it makes him little money

what some seem to want is an easy way out to protest Jerry and point to things like Jersey's. That will not make a dent. The effective way is by not watching, networks show the Cowboys game often in prime time for 1 simple reason, ratings. The 2 highest rated games in reg season this year was 1. Dallas vs Raiders and the 2nd highest was Dallas vs KC. If there comes a time when rating drop for the Cowboys the networks will look to other teams to play in these prime time games. Cowboys become more like others where it is regional coverage. Except for 1 minor detail, fans want to complain but really do not want to do what is the most effective especially for a man of Jerry ego and that is not watching them.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what some seem to want is an easy way out to protest Jerry and point to things like Jersey's. That will not make a dent. The effective way is by not watching, networks show the Cowboys game often in prime time for 1 simple reason, ratings. The 2 highest rated games in reg season this year was 1. Dallas vs Raiders and the 2nd highest was Dallas vs KC. If there comes a time when rating drop for the Cowboys the networks will look to other teams to play in these prime time games. Cowboys become more like others where it is regional coverage. Except for 1 minor detail, fans want to complain but really do not want to do what is the most effective especially for a man of Jerry ego and that is not watching them.
^ It is just this simple.

The frustration with Jerry Jones is completely and undeniably understandable. What is equally frustrating are the casually impractical "solutions" that have been seriously kicked around for over a quarter century. However, the real insanity is fans being belligerent towards fellow fans simply due to the latter pointing out how the impractical "solutions" will not impact Jones whatsoever.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

The frustration with Jerry Jones is completely and undeniably understandable. What is equally frustrating are the casually impractical "solutions" that have been seriously kicked around for over a quarter century. However, the real insanity is fans being belligerent towards fellow fans simply due to the latter pointing out how the impractical "solutions" will not impact Jones whatsoever.

+1

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Like many I am a life long fan dating back to mid 60's. I have missed 1 game in all those years (due to death in family) I love the game of football and love watching the Cowboys, if I get to the point that I don't enjoy the games and feel the need to protest then I just won't watch the games any more. I hate losing as much as as anyone but I also learned by playing sports that any time you hit the field the possibility of losing is there and you best be able to cope with it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

The man bought Frisco, he is worth 10b and thats just the money he actually allows folks to see, the window for anyone to hit Jerry in the wallet has long been closed...his wallet is not within reach and it will only get bigger with or without the Cowboys at this point.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the 2nd most popular player in the NFL - behind Brady.

Tho now he's first. Texas has 32 million people, and if you add the population of Mississippi and South Carolina...... he has 35 million of the population behind him. :flagwave:

Did anyone notice Fields overtook Rodgers in Wisconsin? WHAT??? They must really be pissed at the stinker Rodgers put up against the 49ers.
The reason he is 3rd is because all the Cowboys haters love him because he sucks and they know we will never win with him playing QB.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
How does Kyle Pitts get Montana? That is strange to me…

Yeah I live in Montana and I don't know any Falcons fans. Of course this is also based on Lids sales and I think there is only one in our entire state. It could be something like 20 orders, ha ha.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

There you go. I guess if you have no official local NFL team, you just follow your favorite college star into the Pros.

When I lived in Hawaii, there were a lot of Titans fans because of Marcus Mariota, and that was just from his HS roots.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
There you go. I guess if you have no official local NFL team, you just follow your favorite college star into the Pros.

When I lived in Hawaii, there were a lot of Titans fans because of Marcus Mariota, and that was just from his HS roots.

yes sir

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the 2nd most popular player in the NFL - behind Brady.

Tho now he's first. Texas has 32 million people, and if you add the population of Mississippi and South Carolina...... he has 35 million of the population behind him. :flagwave:

Did anyone notice Fields overtook Rodgers in Wisconsin? WHAT??? They must really be pissed at the stinker Rodgers put up against the 49ers.

Wow, 35 million stupid people...man, lots of uneducated folks out there.

Last edited: