Jesse Holley calls out Dak and "the standard"

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too far man. Rush wasn't gonna make anything happen. I'm fine with the rest, just not the nonsense Rush can out perform Dak.
Dak is 2-5. Quincy might have done better :thumbup:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Not only that, but he made the "entitled to the SB" fallacy too. I just want to see them make it to a CTG to break the streak. At least some self respect for the franchise could be had at that point because you can rightfully claim to be a legit contender that is 1 game away.

The bar is that low now. There's no entitlement in that.
"Entitled".. sheesh.. I would be happy if the team turned up to play a #7 seed looking as if they wanted to be there.

"Entitled" after nearly 3 decades.. what a load of BS.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Finding a Super Bowl qb is hard....37 qb's have won all the supers bowls...good luck on the hunt..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Great play design and play call. Poor execution.
Terrible play designs. Kurt Warner has been saying and showing the failed play designs for the past 3 playoff losses. This organization and coaches refuse to watch and listen to Kurt Warner's videos and advice. THAT is what greatly contributed to all of these playoff losses during the past 3 years. Dumb and horrible play designs and bad receiver routes which do nothing but set up the QB and WRs for failure.

Jerry needs to call Kurt Warner and offer him the job to fix the crap routes while teaching these stubborn coaches how to run plays better that actually would help your team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The public Christmas card photo shoot with his baby mama definitely had a Kardashian slant

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Too far man. Rush wasn't gonna make anything happen. I'm fine with the rest, just not the nonsense Rush can out perform Dak.
I wish Mike had pulled Dak and replaced him with Rush against Green Bay. That definitely would've compelled Jerry to fire him.

Reactions: CWR

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, I agree with you guys. We have zero talent and that weak-armed Rush won 5 games. I know the defense who has zero talent carried him. I too booed him and acted like we won the Super Bowl when he finally lost.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak sucked but he had plenty of help. Like Cooks. If he ran full speed on that long pass it's a TD. He couldn't even find the ball but that's on Dak. I mean get real......Dak had plenty of help....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the guys gave up when they saw the same dak choking as in big games. they knew the game was over on the 3rd possession.
"well, dak is having his woman time again, the game is over. let's go party"

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Recycling the same excuses to defend Dak... we are now on culture once again... The same culture that voted for Dak to start over Romo... The same culture that had Dak having WRs practice in his back yard. The same culture that said was clearly different in training camp... The same culture that everybody claimed that Dak was the leader of, while Romo was just a guy that went home after work..
Jesse made no excuses for Dak. You heard what you wanted to hear, and then stopped listening.

Last edited: