Jesus died of blood clot, Israeli researcher says

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cajuncowboy said:
You know, the funniest thing happened the other day. I was driving by this field and I heard this loud "POP". I stopped the car and got out to see. I heard another "POP". I saw the most amazing thing. Babies were popping out of the ground like corn stalks. Pretty cool. Now I know where you are coming from. :p:

<Sarcasm off>

Oddly the most amazing thing happened to me the other day as well.....I was driving home from work and looked up in the sky, the clouds parted, then there was music from nowhere and then all of a sudden a pair of hands ......ahh heck never mind. ;) :p:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Oddly the most amazing thing happened to me the other day as well.....I was driving home from work and looked up in the sky, the clouds parted, then there was music from nowhere and then all of a sudden a pair of hands ......ahh heck never mind. ;) :p:
... Go on, ... was it a stork ?

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
You know, the funniest thing happened the other day. I was driving by this field and I heard this loud "POP". I stopped the car and got out to see. I heard another "POP". I saw the most amazing thing. Babies were popping out of the ground like corn stalks. Pretty cool. Now I know where you are coming from. :p:

<Sarcasm off>

I know you're smarter than that. I'd like to hope anyway. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DANTHEMAN said:
I know you're smarter than that. I'd like to hope anyway. ;)

Yes he was just joking...hence the sarcasm tag.

But when you stop and think about it....even if you are a christian you would still have to say that mankind started from the earth....so your idea of being from the earth, would match biblical scripture to a degree.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes he was just joking...hence the sarcasm tag.

But when you stop and think about it....even if you are a christian you would still have to say that mankind started from the earth....so your idea of being from the earth, would match biblical scripture to a degree.
Yes, you are right to a degree, but his opinion was that there is no God.

The Biblical scripture that you referred to says, "the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground", and it goes on to say "and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. "

So you are right when you say "mankind started from the earth", but you can't just say that and stop there.

You also have to remember that .. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

So to say that the planet created you, and not mention God, is only part of the truth.

I didn't quote any scripture to dantheman because he had already told me he didn't believe in God, so I was pretty sure he didn't care what the Bible says.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm very familiar with the bible. No need to quote "scripture."

But you're right. I don't believe in any type of a god. Not even a litle bit. But I have no problem with those who do. My mother, Daughter and GF are all x-tians, and my life is better for knowing all 3 of them. They all know where I stand, and they love me just the same.

Anyway, enough about me.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
I'm very familiar with the bible. No need to quote "scripture."

But you're right. I don't believe in any type of a god. Not even a litle bit. But I have no problem with those who do. My mother, Daughter and GF are all x-tians, and my life is better for knowing all 3 of them. They all know where I stand, and they love me just the same.

Anyway, enough about me.
Sounds like you have some wonderful women in your life, as do I.
Aren't we the lucky ones.

Of course we (as Christians) all love you just the same, for who you are, and because of that love we are concerned about where you will spend eternity.

Christians don't want anyone to spend eternity in hell.

That is why they try to share Jesus with non-believers. Not to ram their beliefs down anyones throat, but just so nobody spends eternity in hell.

I think Christians are misunderstood about that sometimes.

I just try to share the Gospel, it is up to each person whether or not they accept the gift.

peace ..

joseephuss

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I thought you were going to say a cartoon foot came crashing down on you a la Monty Python.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I thought you were going to say a cartoon foot came crashing down on you a la Monty Python.

It did... but he only sustained a flesh-wound... :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
07-god.jpg

08-moooo.jpg

0786415045-books-resized200.jpg

:p: