Jets are going to win this game

goshan

Reaction score
Weird game
At the time of this post-14-7 Jets and they are driving at the Chargers 40.
Chargers playing very conservative.
Always a yard or two short of the 1st down.
They better open it up.

goshan

Reaction score
penalties I have ever seen...did you guys see that PF on 4th down.
UNFREAKIN BELIEVEABLE.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeah, Jets are looking very dumb on defense. Back to back plays with ten men on the field where they were fortunate that SD didn't burn them on and now a game winning play negated by a stupid cheap shot.

kmp77

Reaction score
Jets just scored...overtime...won the toss. Looking like the Bolts now.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
goshan said:
penalties I have ever seen...did you guys see that PF on 4th down.
UNFREAKIN BELIEVEABLE.

I have to say, that play by Barton brought back some somewhat unpleasant recent memories. I had to do a double take and make sure what uniform he was wearing.

jimmy40

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
I have to say, that play by Barton brought back some somewhat unpleasant recent memories. I had to do a double take and make sure what uniform he was wearing.
dumbarse play of the year by far.

blindzebra

Reaction score
DLK150 said:

Seems like a perfect Cowboy, a day late and a dollar short on the pass rush followed by a stupid penalty, and he should be available, because I'd have cut his *** before the coin flip. ;)

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
The only thing worse than a kicker...is a rookie kicker.:banghead:

He had a solid season, though. This is one of those misses in a big game that can screw a young kicker's head up. The Jets dodged a bullet, that's for sure.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Two great catches by Jets receivers. You can't defend against that. Oh no, Jordan just ran to the 15. Chargers miracle season is over! :eek:

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
That moron barton for the jets almost blew it for them. Can you imagine the plane ride home if the chargers were to win this game.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
goshan said:
Chargers played too conservative...typical marty.

Bingo...ya know, sometimes it's just looks like a coach is snake bit...the history of the playoff losses with Marty is one of those cases...

But, he was behaving as if the ball was on the 10....a 40 yard kick, slick field, rookie kicker...crazy to run those three run plays.

I figured he was trying to sucker the Jets, run once, even twice, go play action...but nope....

That's why Marty never wins in the playoffs.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Bingo...ya know, sometimes it's just looks like a coach is snake bit...the history of the playoff losses with Marty is one of those cases...

But, he was behaving as if the ball was on the 10....a 40 yard kick, slick field, rookie kicker...crazy to run those three run plays.

I figured he was trying to sucker the Jets, run once, even twice, go play action...but nope....

Marty has proven to be an outstanding regular season coach... then he goes into the four-corners in the playoffs...

Dance with what brung ya Marty... you are your own worst enemy in regards to your legacy...

jimmy40

Reaction score
Juke99 said:

I wonder if that kicker wanted the ball on the rt hash mark? Looked like LT took that last carry to the right on his own.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

and thats why people should never call him a "great" coach...he's a good coach and his teams are normally fundamentally sound, but he is a loser come playoff time...

David