Jets are going to win this game

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Marty has proven to be an outstanding regular season coach... then he goes into the four-corners in the playoffs...

Dance with what brung ya Marty... you are your own worst enemy in regards to your legacy...

Ya know, rarely are a coaches shortcomings so obvious in such a concise series of plays...

Props to Madden for saying it BEFORE the FG was missed...

Geez, could you ever imagine Jimmy Johnson running the ball three times in that situation?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I wonder if that kicker wanted the ball on the rt hash mark? Looked like LT took that last carry to the right on his own.

Quite honestly, it looked to me like that kicker didn't want the ball at all...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
and thats why people should never call him a "great" coach...he's a good coach and his teams are normally fundamentally sound, but he is a loser come playoff time...

David

I really thought he was setting the Jets up for a play action...that was pitiful...ya know, the cliche is that the job of a coach is to put his players in a position to win...Oooops.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Quite honestly, it looked to me like that kicker didn't want the ball at all...
Could be. Lol. I just don't remember a rt footed kicker wanting the ball on the rt hash mark before. Doesn't matter I guess. So much for homefield advantage today.