Jets call and offer you a 2nd for Lance

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense. What exactly is Lance going to do for them this season? If they want another young QB, they'll wait and acquire one in the next draft which is deep in talent.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Jets can't trade either their 1st or 2nd due to stipulations on the Rodgers trade, now a 3rd in 2024 and something in 2025, like a 3rd and 4th, sure I would.

rambo2

Reaction score
It would be awful to be a Jets fan. It doesn't look good for them and they could easily screw it for another decade. It's an awesome time to be a Cowboy fan. Enjoy the ride.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
If he couldn't beat out Sam Darnold, I doubt he could beat out Zach Wilson either. Why not trade two firsts for Will Grier instead? That makes about as much sense as anyone trading more than a late round pick for Lance.

CWR

Reaction score
Hopefully the Jets front office doesn't read Cowboyszone because all I've heard for weeks is that Lance wont be ready to play for another two years.

Won't be ready "ever," not sure what you've been reading.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jets call and offer you a 2nd for Lance
No way it would happen. They aren't giving up a high draft pick after what they just gave up to get Rodgers.

Additionally if the Jet's trade for a younger QB it wold indicate they have given up on Zach Wilson who they got with the 2nd overall pick just 2 years ago.

ShortRound

Reaction score
This is a Trey Lance thread.
qWxZ0nb.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
The season-ending injury to Rodgers...how does it effect the condition of the 1st & 2nd round pick trades to the Packers (if any)?
If he played 65% of the snaps it went to a #1. He played 4 snaps…

Aven8

Reaction score
4 snaps and the Football Gods have taken away the Jets season.
We’ve lived through this several times. Romo a couple, Dak. That’s football. The problem is their #1 pick can’t play. They will probably win 9 games just like last year as the D is really good. I put them with us, SF, and Philly.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
personally I wouldn’t have dealt a 4th for Lance, but I’m not bothered by it.
with that being said I’d flip him for a third or higher

kskboys

Reaction score
We’ve lived through this several times. Romo a couple, Dak. That’s football. The problem is their #1 pick can’t play. They will probably win 9 games just like last year as the D is really good. I put them with us, SF, and Philly.
Jets were 7-10 last year. And that is phenomenal considering their beyond horrific QB play.