Jets loss: a necessary Evil?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Jkyle, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Jkyle

Jkyle Well-Known Member

332 Messages
    815 Likes Received
    I know it sucks and may prove crucial playoff wise but I wonder if losing that game gave the necessary wake up call to get them focused.
    They came out super focused and aggressive the next week against the Eagles.
    If they beat the Jets, maybe they would have been a little too full of themselves and not as dominant against the Eagles?
    Who knows, but the team has been playing better since that game.

RGV_C_Los, 817Gill and Jake like this.
  2. romonumberone

romonumberone Active Member

180 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    The Jets loss is going to cost the Cowboys any chance of having a #1 or #2 seed. Dallas will instead go 10-6 and lose to the Hawks in the opening round.

DuncanIso, ghst187, links18 and 4 others like this.
  3. ksadler1

ksadler1 Well-Known Member

2,800 Messages
    3,656 Likes Received
    They overlooked the Jets and our last 2 wins we're against the weakest division in the NFL. But it's another moral victory l guess...

links18 and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  4. JayFord

JayFord Well-Known Member

4,597 Messages
    7,500 Likes Received
    Under Garrett this team has to be publicly humiliated in order for them to understand that they have to play hard all 4 quarters of a game

theres no way around it

5. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

18,761 Messages
    30,801 Likes Received
    It's amazing to me that a coaching staff playing for their jobs and a roster full of players playing for new deals needed an embarrassing loss to wake up.

Niners also have had an easy early schedule, why didn't they need a loss to propel them?

6. charron

charron Well-Known Member

4,329 Messages
    4,703 Likes Received
    Losses happen. We just need another win today to keep the hats loss as a weird blip on the schedule.

817Gill and Kaiser like this.
  7. Kaiser

Kaiser Zone Supporter

10,617 Messages
    18,706 Likes Received
    No, its because our idiot coaches decided to get all of our OTs, WRs and CBs hurt for that game. Can you believe those guys?

Jstopper likes this.
  8. simplycowboys210

simplycowboys210 Well-Known Member

221 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    All I know is we need to root the Giants on to beat the Jets today. Because I want them to be motivated to upset the eagles twice at the end of the season.

9. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

13,888 Messages
    15,539 Likes Received
    did we talk this much about the win over philly?

im so damn sick of hearing about this jets loss....yes it sucked....but it hasn't defined our season and every goal is still in front of this team.
    :flagwave:BEAT minnesota.:flagwave:

:starspin:FORWARD:starspin:

10. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

1,872 Messages
    2,690 Likes Received
    If your team needs a necessary evil to succeed, your team has significant flaws.

11. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

19,681 Messages
    13,348 Likes Received
    You need to be betting the games and keep a gun and one bullet handy for just in case you miss one of your predictions. I kid. I kid.

rocyaice likes this.
  12. GenoT

GenoT Well-Known Member

4,234 Messages
    7,102 Likes Received
    Not gonna root for a div rival.

Also, I met Sam Darnold when he played for San Clemente High (SoCal). A friend’s son played OT on the team, and I met Sam after a game. Seemed like a good kid, so I wanna see him do well — just not against the Cowboys. :confused::eek:;):rolleyes:

Edit: Jets win!

13. NorTex

NorTex Well-Known Member

1,136 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    Injuries happen. They can ruin a game and/or a season. We saw that a lot in the Romo injury years. It's one of the most frustrating things us fans deal with.

14. Shunpike

Shunpike Well-Known Member

1,871 Messages
    2,495 Likes Received
    Well, Giants lost to Jets as well. I might as well shut the TV down until the Cowboys game. Ugh, Jets. How could both Cowboys and Giants lose this terrible team :(

15. nalam

nalam The realist

4,475 Messages
    1,702 Likes Received
    Hawks we matchup good. Its Greenbay we dont , especially play offs.

16. Beaker42

Beaker42 Well-Known Member

3,354 Messages
    2,887 Likes Received
    Should not have needed it. JG is a horrible motivator.

17. JayFord

JayFord Well-Known Member

4,597 Messages
    7,500 Likes Received
    If we play GB in the playoffs the first second and third play one of our players should fake an injury

18. Jstopper

Jstopper Well-Known Member

3,618 Messages
    5,168 Likes Received
    this makes 0 sense. So if we had won that 1 game you would project us to be 11-5 instead of 10-6. That record is not getting you the #1 or #2 seed either

19. zerofill

zerofill Well-Known Member

2,412 Messages
    3,739 Likes Received
    Losing to the Jets, gets more embarrassing every week.

20. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

15,046 Messages
    13,127 Likes Received
    This guy has spoken. I guess they might as well stop playing.

Man, who hurt you? Root for your team. The Seahawks aren't better than this team by any large margin in any way. The Cowboys can't absolutely beat them. I hope they do now, just so we can reference this and call pur your limp dick prognostications.