Jets release players

DLCassidy

Reaction score
JIGGYFLY said:
What was the debate about then ?

Mr. Winicki pointed out that our running game was ranked 13th while our passing game was ranked 15th. When someone attempted to clarify that those rankings were misleading based on the fact that our YPC was ranked 26th Mr. Winicki said "YPC doesn't matter, Parcells said it himself". I was only pointing out that Mr. Winicki was at best taking BP out of context. IMO BP's point was YPC didn't matter IF we were achieving our goal of TOP and avoiding being one dimensional, which we were. The unspoken subtext was "we're doing enough with our running game along with a pretty effective passing game to have a winning offense". If you two guys want to go on believing that BP would just as soon average 3.6 YPC as 4.2, well then, good for you!:laugh2:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DLCassidy said:
Mr. Winicki pointed out that our running game was ranked 13th while our passing game was ranked 15th. When someone attempted to clarify that those rankings were misleading based on the fact that our YPC was ranked 26th Mr. Winicki said "YPC doesn't matter, Parcells said it himself". I was only pointing out that Mr. Winicki was at best taking BP out of context. IMO BP's point was YPC didn't matter IF we were achieving our goal of TOP and avoiding being one dimensional, which we were. The unspoken subtext was "we're doing enough with our running game along with a pretty effective passing game to have a winning offense". If you two guys want to go on believing that BP would just as soon average 3.6 YPC as 4.2, well then, good for you!:laugh2:

Hey!

That's "Mr" Winicki to you!

I guess it is "Mr" to you! LOL!

superpunk

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
LOL!

I hate no one.

Hey, I'm not arguing that our passing game didn't become less efficient when Adams went down. Of course it did.

But I have no doubt that Bledsoe's stats would have gone down over the second half anyway.

Pure speculation.

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
OH that debate, I was trying to show Dooms that he was wrong AGAIN about BP never saying that, I put in my post that he said it a context of TOP maybe you missed that.:(