Twitter: Jim Schwartz "no hat rule" (does not want Washington to win the NFCE)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
But...but...I read here the Eagles would lose on purpose just to spite us? :rolleyes:

NFL players and coaches not only don't benefit from losing, they have something called professional pride. The ones who don't usually aren't around long.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We should bombard an Eagles forum and tell them we're pulling for their team to win this weekend.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Let's hope they play loose and with effort, while WFT is squeezing the ball and crapping their pants

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Fly Eag...Go Eag....let's hope the Eag...

Damn. Everytime I try to type my support for those goblins, my hands lock up and my throat begins to swell.

Go Cowboys!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
They'll play hard. The issue is WHO actually suits up to play. If Fletcher Cox is out and the other vets play limited snaps, it won't matter.

I think Alex Smith is who that matters. If he plays then I see Washington winning regardless of who suits up for the Birds. If the backup QB plays then Philly should win.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I think the Eagles will play hard, but they have some serious holes. The good news is their holes aren't necessarily in a place where Washington will be able to take advantage. There have been lots of board members saying the Eagles will lose just lose to spite Dallas. But there are so many reasons to think that won't happen.

1. The Eagles hate the Giants and Skins just as much as they hate us...maybe even more because of the geographic proximity.
2. The QBs are fighting for the starting job...Hurts is gonna want to show he gives them the best chance going forward, Wentz is dying for a shot at redemption
3. The Coach and the GM are somewhat on the hot seat.
4. It would be more satisfying to shut down a team in their own house than someone that they aren't playing

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
But...but...I read here the Eagles would lose on purpose just to spite us? :rolleyes:

NFL players and coaches not only don't benefit from losing, they have something called professional pride. The ones who don't usually aren't around long.

Pride and more importantly money! Many could be fighting for jobs and incentives.

HungryLion

Reaction score
what? they have a great chance of winning, the WFT has had problems stopping the run the last 2 weeks. and their offense even with Alex is pedestrian

Washington is having trouble stopping the run? Oh good then Doug Pederson will only run the ball 10 times I’m sure.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Reason lol...because there all pro QB is going to rip them apart with all there weapons....lol seriously why cant they win
Main reason being we just showed the world how to completely make them unravel. Better believe Ron is going to use our game plan as a blue print.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Main reason being we just showed the world how to completely make them unravel. Better believe Ron is going to use our game plan as a blue print.

Washington does not have the WRs to do the same. They will try to win with their defense and not turning the ball over on offense.

JayFord

Reaction score
If Alex Smith plays these guys are getting beat soundly

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’ve read a lot of concern in various posts about Philly vs Washington.
I don’t understand why fans aren’t more concerned with defeating the Giants. To me, that’s actually the bigger challenge.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Even with Alex Smith, the Washington offense has been bad. If the Eagles stop the run game, they can pressure Smith heavily. I believe if the Eagles avoid turnovers, they win no matter who Washington runs out there.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He does not want to let Washington celebrate on their field. He is probably trying to firing up the defense to save his job. What ever works!

Thats what I like hearing,,, :yourock:
Now go kick some WFT !!!!!!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Funny we're so focused on the Eag/*** game. We have to beat the GBabys which will not be a cake walk.

Proof

Reaction score
Music to our ears! Here is to hoping Fletcher Cox is able to play. If Fletcher plays, the Eagles will have a good chance to pull out a win for us.

One of the few times I will ever say this...

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!! :yourock:

BEAT THE WASHINGTON TEAM! :dance:

:hammer:

fricking yuck. You can hope they help us with a win without debasing yourself.