Twitter: Jim Schwartz "no hat rule" (does not want Washington to win the NFCE)

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Can we beat the Giants? This team has a habit of breaking your heart when you think they turned the corner. You do realize that the eagles winning will be better for them since the further we go into the playoffs the worst draft position we will have.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This si the kind of thread you get when your team doesn't take care of business themselves.:facepalm: But I'll take it:yourock:

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Eagles have some pride. But it's still going to be tough for them to beat that WFT. Is Smith starting at QB?

Loso86

Reaction score
Main reason being we just showed the world how to completely make them unravel. Better believe Ron is going to use our game plan as a blue print.
Lol man they've been playing the same way all season, and Washington isnt that great of a team. They just just to the panthers. It's a rival game in Phi on a primetime sunday night matchup. The Eags will show up

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I like Schwarz and I like this tweet. I know his secondary’s have sucked and the injury bug has ravaged that defense seemingly every year— but he has some swag and his D always brings some grit and fight to the game.

If they fire Nolan, and Philly moves on from Schwarz, I would hope we would at least interview him.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Main reason being we just showed the world how to completely make them unravel. Better believe Ron is going to use our game plan as a blue print.

One team strategy, may not work for another team. Their personnel is not the same. All Philly has to do is, play the run and keep an eye on Logan. Hienicke, coming in at garbage time against the Panthers, was fools gold.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I hope both teams beat each other down and it ends up a tie or something. I don't care. Still hate both those teams.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Sounds good but I’m not rooting for them unless the Cowboys win first. If the Giaants somehow win I could care less who wins that game.