Jimmy Graham

coult44

Reaction score
Anyone have interest in Jimmy. He's out of Seattle, and with JW thinking about television that could be a good fix.

Thoughts???

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop...be realistic and ask yourself...Do you really think they are going to pay Jimmy what Jimmy wants or even remotely what he will be asking?

That should answer the question.

JustChip

Reaction score
Anyone have interest in Jimmy. He's out of Seattle, and with JW thinking about television that could be a good fix.

Thoughts???
I would have rather had Trey Burton, but I haven’t seen the $ he got from the Bears.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Tre Burton just got 4/32m from Bears
Cam Brate got 6/42m from TB

JGraham should get about the same......he isn't the same player he was

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Too much money. Especially if they allow Witten to continue to get 90%+ of the snaps.

Proof

Reaction score
I'm against signing free agents if they are on the downside of a career. Graham is a shell of what he was in NO; otherwise, SEA would look to keep him.

he just never clicked with Russ.. But he had like 10 td's last year so i don't know that he's on the downside. Brees is a wizard obviously so it's going to be tough to match numbers with him throwing to you.

with that said, no thank you.

am moderately interested in eifert though.

GMO415

Reaction score
No. It is time for JW to retire but let's get some young talent in here..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But JW might be gone. The reports I'm seeing is Graham is going to get 7-8 million per season.

Where are the reports that Witten might be gone? He’s been offered a TV job but that’s all I’ve seen. He’s still looking to pad his stats for the Hall of Fame. Graham is going to be 32 next season and his numbers haven’t been all that impressive. He’s not worth the money.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

Thoughts???
Witten wont allow him to see the field...wont be smart moneywise

Jumbo075

Reaction score

Thoughts???

Witten alread said he's playing in 2018. Just because ESPN wants him to rescue their sucky network doesn't mean he'll agree.

aikemirv

Reaction score
If Witten decided to retire, I would take Graham. Wilson is not a TE friendly QB. You need a QB that is going to sit in the pocket and make his reads.

I would easily trade WIttens 6.5 for Graham at 8 mill if I could.