Jimmy Graham

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am not convinced that signing Graham and dumping Nelson is the smartest move.

As done as Nelson looks, Graham is pretty one dimensional and sure didn't make Seattle any better.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Graham will be a top 10 TE again with Rodgers throwing the ball to him. With AR’s passing abilities, Jimmy will be a TD machine.

Swanny

Reaction score
??? I love Witten but not wanting Graham has nothing to do with it. If we are moving on from old man Witten don't give me old man Graham. Give me a rookie

Wayne02

Reaction score
I am not convinced that signing Graham and dumping Nelson is the smartest move.

As done as Nelson looks, Graham is pretty one dimensional and sure didn't make Seattle any better.

There is a HUGE difference between Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson, and I think highly of Wilson.

lwehlers

Reaction score
why would we go after graham. he does not block well in the running game. our tightends have to block in this offense. he is just a slower version of a wide receiver. underachieved in seatle. they did not know how to use him. I bet with our limited playbook we would not know how to use him either.

funkytown

Reaction score
Good pick up for Green Bay. He's still elite at what he's known for. Scoring TD's.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Anyone have interest in Jimmy. He's out of Seattle, and with JW thinking about television that could be a good fix.

Thoughts???

Would love to sign him. Cut Dez AND Witten and lets do it. But of course someone with brains will do that. Like Greenbay cutting their own aging #1 receiver and signing Graham.

Verdict

Reaction score
Alexander in the 4th round would be a good pickup for us. Great value there and is a much younger version of Witten and a better blocker than Witten was coming in.