Video: Jimmy Johnson: "I'm all in on the Cowboys"

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I say this all the time. Big Time wr every year are home watching the superbowl. The teams that play fundamentally sound, good defense and get takeaways win the big games.

Cowboy's possibly have 3 big time WR's, unheard of. Add to that Zeke/Pollard in the running game. Not too mention Pollard getting WR looks from the backfield

MikeB80

Reaction score
Cowboy's possibly have 3 big time WR's, unheard of. Add to that Zeke/Pollard in the running game. Not too mention Pollard getting WR looks from the backfield

they had that last year with a better offensive line.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
they had that last year with a better offensive line.

Didn't have Lamb. Pollard will get more touches this year to use his speed. Jarwin starting is a big upgrade over 3 yard chain mover Witten. Better OL? Frederick is the only loss on the OL.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Didn't have Lamb. Pollard will get more touches this year to use his speed. Jarwin starting is a big upgrade over 3 yard chain mover Witten. Better OL? Frederick is the only loss on the OL.

Cobb was a great slot wr. Looney is starting at center, williams is coming back from a major injury and Collins is out for the first 3 weeks.

Cobb had 55 catches for 828 yards. Lamb probably will not top that and if he does it will not be by much.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
They lost but McCarthy damn near handed them the game and probably would have had AR not literally drawn up a play in the huddle “back yard style” that put them in position to win with the 59 yard FG. I was expecting a route after the first half and McCarthy didn’t change a thing except take his foot off the gas and let us back in the game. Mike McCarthy record: 135-85-2 Jason Garrett 87-67. Not trying to make dissertation out of this but... clap clap clap clap

We almost beat one of the best QB’s to ever play the game with JG and with a rookie QB after being down by 14 points at the beginning of the 4th quarter. That should make you at least a little skeptical.
They lost but McCarthy damn near handed them the game and probably would have had AR not literally drawn up a play in the huddle “back yard style” that put them in position to win with the 59 yard FG. I was expecting a route after the first half and McCarthy didn’t change a thing except take his foot off the gas and let us back in the game.

We almost beat one of the best QB’s to ever play the game with JG and with a rookie QB after being down by 14 points at the beginning of the 4th quarter. That should make you at least a little skeptical.

fansince68

Reaction score
That's a great endorsement.

I'm just curious to see if a team this "loaded" can actually achieve something greater. Sure as hell couldn't do it under Wade or Garrett.
Wade would have done better if he didn't have Benedict Garrett as his OC.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jimmie Johnson: I m all in on the Cowboys
GettyImages-1196561920_1280x720_1785504323780.vresize.1200.630.high.33.jpg