Video: Jimmy Johnson on ROH: It'll Happen

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Jimmy had a great appearance on First Take today, and I normally don't watch this show at all. A great piece of this interview was him saying that Jerry has told him "3 or 4 times" that he will put him in the ROH. I had never heard this from him before.

Could this be true, or another one of Jerry's sales pitches?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Jimmy had a great appearance on First Take today, and I normally don't watch this show at all. A great piece of this interview was him saying that Jerry has told him "3 or 4 times" that he will put him in the ROH. I had never heard this from him before.

Might end the curse

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A great piece of this interview was him saying that Jerry has told him "3 or 4 times" that he will put him in the ROH.
snake-oil-salesman.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I saw that. I certainly hope Jerry does it. I hope it ends the curse! Come on Jerry! Do it please! And hearing him talk a lot about Jerry in the sense that he likes Jerry was nice to hear. And it was great to hear Jimmy himself say that Jerry doesn't meddle (though, I wonder how much of that was him being nice to Jerry and/or passive aggressive).

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I Do not believe a word that Jerry speaks. He speaks with a forked tongue...ie in Jerry Speak. If it happens, great. If not, its what I expect.

I'm with you, but I suspect Jimmy will probably get in at some point. Jimmy seems to think it'll happen. He's at least seeming to let bygones be bygones. He's been the big man in this, and hopefully Jerry will be the big man too and put him in the ROH. It's the least he can do for Jimmy. Besides, it's been a while since we've had a ROH induction, hasn't it?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He did comment in the video "maybe he'll put me in after I croak."

I can't imagine being so petty to someone who so obviously and directly enables my success.

And then Jerry wonders why he hasn't been successful. Kind of hard to be successful when you're not grateful.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Jerry will probably put himself in the ROH first.

I don't care how he does it as long as he puts Jimmy in before long. I wouldn't mind him putting himself in one week and then a week later putting Jimmy in if that makes him feel better. Just get Jimmy in lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He did comment in the video "maybe he'll put me in after I croak."

I can't imagine being so petty to someone who so obviously and directly enables my success.
Like how when Jimmy was told he was going into the HoF, he thanked everyone but Jerry for his success? It's easy to blame the guy you don't like, but they share equally in their pettiness.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Like how when Jimmy was told he was going into the HoF, he thanked everyone but Jerry for his success? It's easy to blame the guy you don't like, but they share equally in their pettiness.
To be fair, Jimmy hasn't delivered a speech yet. I'm sure he will acknowledge Jerry just as Jerry did him in 2017.