Image: Jimmy Johnson's new ride

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw the title and expected to see a picture of a new boat.

I think he gets a new one every year or every other year and always has three rings painted on the side.

vlad

Reaction score
Twitter is blocked at the office - did he get a plane? I need to find a way to get the good life!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We going to have a tracker for where is Jimmy's jet

conspiracy theory.....Jimmy and Jerry private jets heading to an undisclosed airport....:D

Pokeness

Reaction score
fly that thing down to love field baby!

If the Cowboys were to host the NFC championship game then Jimmy would be flying into Love Field as the Fox crew goes to the NFC Champion.. Oh never mind, they will never happen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys were to host the NFC championship game then Jimmy would be flying into Love Field as the Fox crew goes to the NFC Champion.. Oh never mind, they will never happen.

No because he could fly into a different airport....many of them here for his size aircraft....

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Hawker 800XP. It doesn't do anything great, but does everything well.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Of course he leases it. Nobody buys jets anymore. Way too many fees and costs

You would be surprised. It costs about $3000/hr to operate an 800XP and can go coast to coast in 5-6 hours. He might have a charter operator put it on their operating certificate, which is a huge tax write off.

Jerryrage

Reaction score
You would be surprised. It costs about $3000/hr to operate an 800XP and can go coast to coast in 5-6 hours. He might have a charter operator put it on their operating certificate, which is a huge tax write off.

haha - he might even have fox float the bill. Oh Jimmy you smart man, god I miss you.