Image: Jimmy Johnson's new ride

rags747

Reaction score
Figured it would be a picture of a new Vette but then maybe we have seen that already. Would be surprised if he bought that unless it's a leaseback for chartering. Definitely thumbs up on getting away from those over zealous tsa agents. Hate commercial flying unless it's out of a small airport. Good for Jimmy...

RS12

Reaction score
Wonder what the flight time is from the Keys to LA.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Obviously, there's one thing you can say for Jimmy -- he travels first class! What a life. It must be nice.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Obviously, there's one thing you can say for Jimmy -- he travels first class! What a life. It must be nice.

I remember when he cried after going 0-2 with Emmitt hold out.
The man loved his cowboys, he loved winning with his cowboys.

To echo what you said, god I miss him

He's earned it. He was a tough SOB who helped get the most out of his players and staff but according to Troy, one of the reasons he got out was because he didn't like being that guy.

I also think his relatively short tenure in the NFL has elevated him to almost a mythical status. He never had the Tom Landry like years in the late 80's and put America's Team back on top and now he has a network pulpit to expand his brand.

I loved his Miami teams, his time and Dallas everything about Jimmy Johnson.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I remember when he cried after going 0-2 with Emmitt hold out.
The man loved his cowboys, he loved winning with his cowboys.

To echo what you said, god I miss him

I agree.

Whats funny is in the other thread where he questioned the hiring of Linehan because he is "pass happy".............Jimmy is getting trashed by the Garrett fanboys and homers.

Until I read that thread I never realized that Jimmy was "just a defensive coach only", "never knew how to build an offense", "Miami showed his time had passed", "stopped listening to him 20 years ago", ect..........

Pure comedy gold over there..............LOL

Spectre

Reaction score
I agree.

Whats funny is in the other thread where he questioned the hiring of Linehan because he is "pass happy".............Jimmy is getting trashed by the Garrett fanboys and homers.

Until I read that thread I never realized that Jimmy was "just a defensive coach only", "never knew how to build an offense", "Miami showed his time had passed", "stopped listening to him 20 years ago", ect..........

Pure comedy gold over there..............LOL

Over there they could be saying........ 'Jimmy is having his jock ridden over his new purchase by fanboys and homers.'
' Jimmy got a plane.', 'he's earned it.', 'he's leasing it.', 'I love everything about Jimmy Johnson.', etc...........

'Pure comedy gold over there.............LOL' :D