JJ says Romo to be here until he's 40

coult44

Reaction score
"At the end of the day, where we are is that there's no way we're not going to be without Romo for the next four, five, six, whatever you want to say years."

I don't think JJ really knows Tony is 34. I think he honestly forgets how long Romo has been here and how old he is. Since we know what we have, (at least for a while) I hope Romo plays at an MVP level, throws 40 TD's, and go's for over 5000 yards. However, are we really so DUMB that we think he will play at a high level until he is 40 years old..... #secretsauce

AnHero

Reaction score
Depending on how he comes back from this back injury (obviously), I could see 3-4 more good years of Tony. He really hasn't shown any signs of slowing down except the back.

jnday

Reaction score
"At the end of the day, where we are is that there's no way we're not going to be without Romo for the next four, five, six, whatever you want to say years."

I don't think JJ really knows Tony is 34. I think he honestly forgets how long Romo has been here and how old he is. Since we know what we have, (at least for a while) I hope Romo plays at an MVP level, throws 40 TD's, and go's for over 5000 yards. However, are we really so DUMB that we think he will play at a high level until he is 40 years old..... #secretsauce

Yeah, he is that dumb and short-sighted.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well let's see if Tony is 34 now & Jerry says he'll be here for the next 4 years that would be 38.

Five years would be 39.

Six years would be that dreaded 40.

He will never last that long physically.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So Wade Wilson is finally getting kicked to the curb? Sweet... :confused:

DFWJC

Reaction score
No, Romo will not QBing the Cowboys when he's 40.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll be shocked if he's playing in 6 years.

If he comes back healthy this year then I could see 3 years. 4 years if we're extremely lucky with health and no real physical decline.

I can't really see the 4-6 year range though. I'm thinking 3 at the most.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If he keeps playing as well as he's played in the past, then we'll be set at QB and can concentrate on improving other area's of the team.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
It doesn't.

Another garbage thread from the garbage squad.

maxresdefault.jpg

Aven8

Reaction score
Who cares, JJ will be in the ground somewhere in Arkansas by then. :p