JJT Sunday 105.3 Dallas

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah he appeared out of no where, but I do not do twitter, so have no idea how long he has been around. He could have been some reporter in a corner for years writing just blurbs, but considered himself a 20 year vet reporter. :laugh:

I know a person, that worked just entering data in a computer for an accounting place. 5 years after she left the place, as she was working as a bartender. She claimed she used to be an accountant.
I think Patrik Walker is the CBS cowboys guy. Not sure how long he has been covering the team. Basically CBS's version for Todd Archer with significantly less credibility

jnday

Reaction score
Duck brother.

BTW..let somebody else start your car each morning for the next week.

U could be explosive if you know what I mean. Them Romo Lovers have long memories.
I am not really a Romo lover but if this guy is the second coming of Romo, the team will be much improved. I can only imagine how good Romo would be surrounded by this much talent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am not really a Romo lover but if this guy is the second coming of Romo, the team will be much improved. I can only imagine how good Romo would be surrounded by this much talent.
Well he had hall of famed Terrell Owens and hall of famer Jason Witten.....

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We've seen that story before. Knocked out in the divisional round. No need to try and imagine

jnday

Reaction score
Well we went down that path already and unfortunately for the Romosexuals it didn’t end the best.
Romo was at the end of his career due to injuries. It is not like Dak coming to camp and beating Romo out to start at the QB position. Dak just happened to be at the right place at the right time to become the starter in a Dallas.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Would be hilarious if DiNucci turns out better than Hurts.
Like that State Farm Insurance commercial says..

the one where the suspicious wife grabs the phone from her husband after he says..

"Good. Would you do that for me? I would like that. Its Jake from State Farm.

What are you wearing Jake from State Farm?"

Its Hurts from the Iggles honey.

:omg: