JLo & Shakira at SB Halftime

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Pass.

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t care for the SB Halftime show. Takes freaking forever (ends up being almost an hour by the time they bring on/take off all the equipment and everything) and just makes me realize how little I care about the performers. I just wanna watch some football. Don’t need all the theatrics tbh.

ShortRound

Reaction score
jk64J92.gif

:dance::dance::dance:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The NFL should create a TV show called America's Got Strippers. Find the best Strippers in the country between now and the Super Bowl. Have a stage and brass poles and just play music and let the men in the audience surround the stage and tip the girls.

JLo and Shrieka are almost there.

Think of it, NFL pasties and t-backs.

What is wrong with this league? It's because real music died when Devo directed us all to Whip It.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Pass.

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t care for the SB Halftime show. Takes freaking forever (ends up being almost an hour by the time they bring on/take off all the equipment and everything) and just makes me realize how little I care about the performers. I just wanna watch some football. Don’t need all the theatrics tbh.
Then you'll miss
tenor.gif

I'm telling you...her hips don't lie!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pass.

I agree. I think it's a big corporate waste of money, and my time.

And the acts get worse and worse and worse...

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Then you'll miss
tenor.gif

I'm telling you...her hips don't lie!

That’s from like 20 yrs ago. Shakira’s in her mid-40’s now and J-Lo’s in her 50’s.

Those derrière’s ain’t what they used to be! lol

Last edited:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
That was like 20 yrs ago. Shakira’s in her mid-40’s now and J-Lo’s in her 50’s.

Those derrière’s ain’t what they used to be!
You just had to go and ruin it for me...:(
Actually, I'm ashamed of myself. I have a daughter Shakira's age. I really do admire her though...she's extremely bright and is a giving soul. I'm a fan from that perspective.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
That was like 20 yrs ago. Shakira’s in her mid-40’s now and J-Lo’s in her 50’s. Those derrière’s ain’t what they used to be! lol

Bud the new technology we have today those derrieres are rebuilt!!!!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
You just had to go and ruin it for me...:(
Actually, I'm ashamed of myself. I have a daughter Shakira's age. I really do admire her though...she's extremely bright and is a giving soul. I'm a fan from that perspective.

And you only buy Playboy for the articles.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naaaaah, the performance is bad enough but all of those lame people they place around the stage to simulate a real show makes it look really stupid.

I think the Pop Warner SB at the half would be a kick in the pants and have the two best teams square off for a quarter. Like to see those little legs running around like a disjointed centipede.

Or if they want to do it right have the best players from the best college marching bands in the country come together under the best band leader and perform a real football tradition.

Is the halftime show with name entertainment really necessary, does it add anything to the SB? Not for me.

If they're going to do this, they need to do it right and have a huge stage, and since they're Latinos, have about 2,000 Mexican immigrants run out from under the stage in a break for all the exits and the ones that make it, get to stay. I could dig some chaos.