JLo & Shakira at SB Halftime

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was at that game... Couldn't see doodoo... Didn't actually know it happened until we got to the tavern on gray after the game

Edit just checked, looked like that place is closed now...
I was watching at a SB party, and I saw it, but nobody believe me until it hit the news. lol

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dont remember the last time they had a good halftime show. Dont see one coming soon either.

chagus

Reaction score
Naaaaah, the performance is bad enough but all of those lame people they place around the stage to simulate a real show makes it look really stupid.

I think the Pop Warner SB at the half would be a kick in the pants and have the two best teams square off for a quarter. Like to see those little legs running around like a disjointed centipede.

Or if they want to do it right have the best players from the best college marching bands in the country come together under the best band leader and perform a real football tradition.

Is the halftime show with name entertainment really necessary, does it add anything to the SB? Not for me.

If they're going to do this, they need to do it right and have a huge stage, and since they're Latinos, have about 2,000 Mexican immigrants run out from under the stage in a break for all the exits and the ones that make it, get to stay. I could dig some chaos.

Is this supposed to be funny?