Joe Looney will be the starting Center?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I’m tired of all the shade and hate thrown towards Looney as if he wasn’t a quality starter at Center.

These same delusional fans will hype up a weak Connor Williams who gives up sacks at the most critical time and bum rookie in Biadasz who can’t even snap the darn ball. It’s pathetic fan like these that gives the organization a bad reputation.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m tired of all the shade and hate thrown towards Looney as if he wasn’t a quality starter at Center.
Where did this come from? I don't recall Looney this happening at all.
These same delusional fans will hype up a weak Connor Williams who gives up sacks at the most critical time and bum rookie in Biadasz who can’t even snap the darn ball.
Biadasz will be the starting center this and likely for many more years to come.
OL HAS BEEN THE IDENTITY OF THIS FRANCHISE BEFORE AND AFTER JERRY BOUGHT IT.
They have been the identity but defense wins championships. The only championships this franchise has won with Jerry is with an outstanding defense. The track record is very clear.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You should be required to think before posting.......then you should be required to think again....then you should be required to have a mods approval if it made it to actual posting time........then I wouldn't have to reply to anymore silly posts.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Looney is a backup, nothing more. If he was viewed as even a competent starting center, he would have signed with someone by now. If we do resign it, there’s certainly no need for a restructure to do it. That’s laughable.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Restructure Amari & make it happen. OL is key to deep playoff run.

OL HAS BEEN THE IDENTITY OF THIS FRANCHISE BEFORE AND AFTER JERRY BOUGHT IT.
Restructuring Cooper is probably the worst move the Cowboys can make.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'd like to see Looney return, but only as a solid backup and a great guy in the locker room. Biadasz is the present and future starting C.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out where all this "shade and hate" you speak of about Looney is coming from. I haven't seen anyone here disparage Looney in any way. In fact, I see the exact opposite. :facepalm:

Even before free agency started there were quite a few users here that said to just let Looney walk because Biadasz is just as good or better.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
How is that "shade and hate"

Sound more like logic and fact.

Biadasz did OK for a rookie but there is no way that anyone can honestly say he is as good or better than Looney. When Looney filled in fro Fredrick he did a very good job. I don't remember the exact wording in those comments but they were more than obvious that they were of the hate type feeling.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Biadasz did OK for a rookie but there is no way that anyone can honestly say he is as good or better than Looney. When Looney filled in fro Fredrick he did a very good job. I don't remember the exact wording in those comments but they were more than obvious that they were of the hate type feeling.

You mean other than the fact that Biadasz played better than Looney last year? Looney's value is his versatility as a backup along the entire interior OL, not as a starter.