Joe Looney will be the starting Center?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You mean other than the fact that Biadasz played better than Looney last year? Looney's value is his versatility as a backup along the entire interior OL, not as a starter.

Gee in 2018 when Looney played the entire season for Frederick of the starting OL he had the least sacks given up and the least number of penalties called on him. Now Biadasz on his 2nd play was called for holding then later that same game the entire offensive line took off but Biadasz didn't snap the ball because he obviously didn't know the snap count. Like I said as a rookie he did OK, not great just OK and he's nowhere close to the center Looney is.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Gee in 2018 when Looney played the entire season for Frederick of the starting OL he had the least sacks given up and the least number of penalties called on him. Now Biadasz on his 2nd play was called for holding then later that same game the entire offensive line took off but Biadasz didn't snap the ball because he obviously didn't know the snap count. Like I said as a rookie he did OK, not great just OK and he's nowhere close to the center Looney is.

Oh. OK. We're going to cherry pick literally the nest stretch of Looney's career against the worst few plays of Biadasz's. So, that's how you came to your conclusion. It all makes sense now.

No one wanted Looney when the Cowboys got him. No one has wanted Looney to this point in FA. If Looney is/was some high level starter, why doesn't the entire rest of the league see it?

Hardline

Reaction score
Ive never seen Looney get nothing but love and admiration from this forum.
That being said Biadasz is your starting center, Maybe McGovern.
But it won't be Looney.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Oh. OK. We're going to cherry pick literally the nest stretch of Looney's career against the worst few plays of Biadasz's. So, that's how you came to your conclusion. It all makes sense now.

No one wanted Looney when the Cowboys got him. No one has wanted Looney to this point in FA. If Looney is/was some high level starter, why doesn't the entire rest of the league see it?

I don't recall any negative comments when Looney was originally signed. You may not have like it but it's TOTAL and COMPLETE BS that nobody wanted the4 Cowboys to sign Looney. You're doing the very same thing you're accusing me of cherry picking a possible good game Biadasz had as a rookie and using that to proclaim him as good or better than Looney. I will admit that SOME day down the line he MAY BE better than Looney, but at this time he's not.

I know this is going to shock you because you obviously don't keep up with things but because the cap was lowered this season and teams have little or no money there are good players, starters all around the league that are still free agents. To use that logic this year just shows how little you actually know about what you're trying to talk about.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Depends on the off season, with more coaching, film study time in the weight room Biadasz may develop nicely.

Or he may not, might get hurt again also.

Not all positions on this team are set in stone, too early to make predictions about whether Looney or Biadasz or somebody else will be a starter on the line...