Joe Mixon traded to Texans

DCowboyz

Reaction score
We like our turd guys. Those hoping for Henry ain’t happening.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think Mixon is "all that". He's about the same as Pollard, in my opinion. But, what the heck do I know.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But better than what we have, which is nothing. King Henry is all that's left on the market. Otherwise we are relying on a rookie to carry the load. Stupid. Could always bring Zeke back? (Sigh)
Yeah but I mean we are passed that. We are passed being better than what we had...the plan was to get much better than what we had which was Pollard. They should've went into free agency and got a veteran and a rookie. Not just any veteran but a Barkley or Henry or even Aaron Jones.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Click any thread about a signing and see you hating on it.

Weird energy, bro.
Ok show it. Show my post where I gave Eagles credit for Saquon Barkley? Imagine a "Cowboy fan" saying I'm "hating" on another team while he spews Cowboy hate 24/7. But he aint' an Eagles fan? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cmac

Reaction score
At least Cincy getting something, instead of letting a guy walk for crumbs.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that’s the point. People are so afraid of blowing it up but it can be turned around super quickly with one bad season and a new QB.

That’s why Washington, if they hit on Daniels will be off and running.

Jerry and company are scared of that.
More interested in maintaining the status quo than making the tough decisions.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok show it. Show my post where I gave Eagles credit for Saquon Barkley? Imagine a "Cowboy fan" saying I'm "hating" on another team while he spews Cowboy hate 24/7. But he aint' an Eagles fan? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hate on, bro.

I know you're hurting right now. Your thread from earlier shows you see what's going on. All that energy you spend over the years wasted for nothing.