Joe Mixon traded to Texans

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Do you guys think Jerry will cry again if we lose to the Texans next year?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah but I mean we are passed that. We are passed being better than what we had...the plan was to get much better than what we had which was Pollard. They should've went into free agency and got a veteran and a rookie. Not just any veteran but a Barkley or Henry or even Aaron Jones.
If the plan is to compete, I completely agree. Going into the draft with Davis and Deuce as your backs is insane. Unless Henry is the guy, which I really doubt, we are looking at a massive downgrade to a weakness of the team. Not a good look.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Houston barely won their division last year. If not for how inept the other teams were, they would have missed the playoffs.

So they only passed us by paper moves. Most fans are extremely disappointed in the playoff failures and lack of FO doing anything about it. So they vent.
Very understandable.

However with the moves the Texans made, I can't disagree with this either. They far exceeded expectations last year, and things are looking up for them.
As for here, what was expected happened by most fans. Great regular season, fail in the playoffs. But yet nothing is being done about it at this point.

Draft here we come, for hope. But I am not even excited about it this year. Just waiting for the schedule release at this point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If the plan is to compete, I completely agree. Going into the draft with Davis and Deuce as your backs is insane. Unless Henry is the guy, which I really doubt, we are looking at a massive downgrade to a weakness of the team. Not a good look.
Henry buys a house in Dallas and these idiots don’t even look at him….

Rayman70

Reaction score
bejeebus guys, what the heck are the Joneses doing? Do they have a plan behind the scenes that we don't know about? This is a far cry from all in. Mixon was right there at a bargain basement cost, and did we even try to land him?