Signed by Cowboys Joe Thomas Returning: 1-yr Deal

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Myself Jarwin showed more than fringe ability when given snaps.

Jarwin is a bet on the come, but a reasonable one. He's a guy any team needing a starting TE would start, knowing that maybe he's not a good starter, but maybe he will be with another year.

We're betting a little on the up arrow for him, but even last year's play isn't something we'd have to cry about.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Okay so our LBs are set

If we don't come out of free agency with a capable starting 1T, SS, CB, and swing tackle and fringe starter TE this FO deserves a ton of blame.

Go ahead and get to blaming then, because there's no way we're getting all that in FA.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Go ahead and get to blaming then, because there's no way we're getting all that in FA.
With the amount of good options that were available at those positions to start free agency, it shouldnt be difficult.

But I guess there is no way for them to accomplish even that, according to you.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Just give me Snacks Harrison and Everson Griffin on defense, the front seven would be set(fingers crossed Gregory returns and/or Jelks/Jackson/Armstrong progress). It would be nice to land Emmanuel Sanders.. meh, plenty of good WRs in this draft.. Then fill out the rest with players McCarthy wants and draft the rest. I’m good.

Rayman70

Reaction score
all these signings we are making are simply placeholders/and depth. A LITTLE INSURANCE. MM isn't changing how we draft. We are still drafting BPA.

chagus

Reaction score
Is this the same guy who said Dallas was bringing in Clowney? Asking for a friend.