Joe Whitt Jr. I wrote those down in October 2021: My 2 Dream Jobs

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
There's also a tweet saying that Quinn has been telling teams he interviewed with that if he becomes HC then Whitt would be his DC. Interesting
I haven't seen that one, can you link to it? I assumed he'd take Durde with him over Whitt.

Gambit

Reaction score
There's also a tweet saying that Quinn has been telling teams he interviewed with that if he becomes HC then Whitt would be his DC. Interesting
I couldn't find that, do you have it?

Never mind I see it. Says nothing official.

Guess we'll see, but if Dallas doesn't at least offer it to Whitt I'd be surprised.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Whitt jumps ship, that speaks volumes about the Jones family and the culture here. This is his dream job in the making, to be the dc here. For him to leave would be telling. Jerry would then need to bring in here a big name like Vrabel to steady things quickly.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Cowboys might try to get BB in here. I don’t think it would happen but Jerry has been talking him up.
You're gonna have to blow away the whole staff to get BB in Dallas. Coaching staff and changes in organizational structure.

Jerry says a lot of things. It aint happening.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Prediction: Quinn takes Durde with him to be his DC, Whitt gets promoted in Dallas, Jerry Montgomery makes a lateral move from GB to Dallas to coach DL.