Signed by Cowboys Joe Whitt Jr. new secondary coach

JBS

Reaction score
There's like 7 teams that are missing coaching staffs in the nfl. I don't think they're all going to be able to fill those roles. Cowboys are scooping up all of the great coaches the nfl has to offer

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

When the Cowboys announce it, then it's believable. Can't tell you how many times an announcement with "a source" turned out to be wrong. If it really is a done deal they would have used a name and not "a source". If it does turn out to be true, fine, but I'm still waiting for an announcement from the Cowboys.

quickccc

Reaction score
uh oh ...is this Dave Campo 2.0 … ??

DB coach of the worst passing game defense in NFL .. but he is a McCarthy ole buddy and he was a member of Quinn's defensive team in ATL .
Two familiars means automatic membership ! Truly hope it somehow pans out :confused:

JBS

Reaction score
When the Cowboys announce it, then it's believable. Can't tell you how many times an announcement with "a source" turned out to be wrong. If it really is a done deal they would have used a name and not "a source". If it does turn out to be true, fine, but I'm still waiting for an announcement from the Cowboys.
You can't rain on our parade

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This man ain't buying it until the Cowboys confirm.

blueblood70

Reaction score
any change could be good change who cares about past history..what the Nolan firings showed is the Jonses have grown impatient they are doing things they typically are known not to do..it means MM and even quinn are all on a short leash and on the clock..

this for DC fans should be positive thing..

people need to see the silver lining, pun intended, lol this is new i mean even going back to the offseason 2020 they let haha walk before he got snap, they had protection in the McCoy contract, at the bye they traded griffin, let afew guys walk, dug all over trying to plug holes and fix the team on the fly and yes it was a mess but some improvement was seen and the ability to be flexible then they fire and entire defensive staff in their first year...thats uncharted territory

id say this is a good sign and all the bickering and judgment on interviews and hiring's are ridiculous and waste of energy..

can w let them have sometime to prove one way or the other..

id like to focus on players whos staying whos going whos being brought in in FA and the draft..i can care less what type of scheme they run and whos running it..we need PLAYERS as does the coaches..