Signed by Cowboys Joe Whitt Jr. new secondary coach

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I didnt want any of the Atlanta staff but again

the defense cant get any worse
they just did,, and can I have some of them there tators... sorry man couldnt resist,, love that sling blade, what a cult classic.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That is true. The thing that makes me hopeful about Whitt is his work at GB. GB had some pretty good corners and safeties for a while, and they weren't all high picks.

I just wonder what the heck happened at ATL
I am looking forward to him working with Reggie Robinson. Maybe he could be the long cornerback that Quinn’s defenses seem to like. Hopefully there is an offseason program for these guys.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I am looking forward to him working with Reggie Robinson. Maybe he could be the long cornerback that Quinn’s defenses seem to like. Hopefully there is an offseason program for these guys.
I wonder if he gets retried at CB. They will teach the kick-step that Richard taught to Byron.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I wonder if he gets retried at CB. They will teach the kick-step that Richard taught to Byron.
I hope so remember before Richard there was talk of the Cowboys releasing Byron or at the very least not picking up his 5th year option. Reggie is 6’1 and runs a 4.4 forty. So he has tools.