Joey Galloway caused Dallas More trouble than Owens ever will

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I remember Duce Staley put up 200 rushing yards on Dallas that hot day. I also remember Reid pulling the onside kick to open the game. Now if you don't mind I want to forget about that game. :laugh2:

Wasn't Galloway's knee blown out late in the 4th qtr of that game? After Troy was already hurt. What was Galloway doing in the game at that point? Chan Gailey still sucks.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Wasn't Galloway's knee blown out late in the 4th qtr of that game? After Troy was already hurt. What was Galloway doing in the game at that point? Chan Gailey still sucks.

Campo was the coach not Gailey.

Gailey 1998-1999

Campo 2000-2002

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Campo was the coach not Gailey.

Normally I can't stand it when fans question a coach's decision as if they have 30 years of coaching behind 'em. Monday morning QBs... bah! But with Campo, I'm watching the games, and wondering what the hell is he thinking?! Does he do the math in his head? Does he prepare for these wierd situations? Does he realize what he just did to his team?!

Nothing else to add, I only wanted to insert my daily "Thank god Bill is in charge of this team now" thank you post. :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:

Yes, man you love bringing up bad memories. :laugh2: That was one long season.