Gambit
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,171
- Reaction score
- 5,258
Post June 1st.Cut Bland
Post June 1st.Cut Bland
I think he was primarily playing as a safety todaySerious question, I know Bland had his best seasons in the slot. But isn’t Downs primarily the slot now? If we put Bland at the slot, where he’s best, then where does Downs play?
I’m interested in seeing their snaps because when we drafted Downs I thought it allowed him to be safety and send Bland to the nickel.Serious question, I know Bland had his best seasons in the slot. But isn’t Downs primarily the slot now? If we put Bland at the slot, where he’s best, then where does Downs play?
I’m not worried about next yearBland doesn't belong on Dallas Defense after this year.
He can play nickel for wherever he can find work next year.
Ferg is another one post June 1st save 7 million in 2027.
They must go.
Safety where he belongs, that’s a coaches dream to have two,Serious question, I know Bland had his best seasons in the slot. But isn’t Downs primarily the slot now? If we put Bland at the slot, where he’s best, then where does Downs play?
I think once Porter was acquired it meant Bland was gone.Bland cant be here next year.
Post June 1st saves 13 million in 2027.
get over it. He was a one year wonder and that is all
I think its more the system than pass rush. Harris generated alot of interceptions with his CB scheme. Did it last year two with Wright. I think he made those guysTruthfully he’s just getting beat. Some good coverage some he’s beat. It’s more acceptable on a rookie deal. 20 plus million a year….and he’s no longer generating turnovers which in part is because of the pass rush.
Another player who fell off after getting paidBland cant be here next year.
Post June 1st saves 13 million in 2027.
That makes sense. Especially if we draft a CB early in next year's draft.Yep. Cut him and give the money to Porter
Bland’s best season he was playing boundary 90% of the snaps. His rookie year was the only season he played a majority of snaps in the slotSerious question, I know Bland had his best seasons in the slot. But isn’t Downs primarily the slot now? If we put Bland at the slot, where he’s best, then where does Downs play?
Bland cant be here next year.
Post June 1st saves 13 million in 2027.
Bland is a negative trade assetOr try to trade him? I would love to get some pieces back for him. Maybe to get TJ Watt?
He also had 5 interceptions (1 off the league lead) the year before he led the league. Not happy with him, and want him gone at the moment, but before the injury, it wasn't just one year.get over it. He was a one year wonder and that is all
Bland is a negative trade asset
