Why is Terence Steele still starting?

My boy’s friend who lives in another state, especially last 2 games just text me “Steele”, that is all he says, I tell him yes and we gave him an extension, make it make sense!
 
Who else we putting over there?

Do we have a 2nd round pick this year? Im not sure but if we do use it to fill his position
 
Broderick Jones should be ready to replace him after our ten day layoff. I mean, why trade for BJ if you're not going to see what he brings to the table.
I was thinking the same. At that point it may be time to make the switch. Maybe some time on the bench will help. He’s a liability right now and it’s not getting any better. Arguably worse
 
This is entering Chaz Green territory. No one can start over him? I'm flabbergasted at how bad he looks at times, like he doesn't belong on any team, let alone as a starter.

OTOH Guyton starting to look consistent and like a genuine starting LT in the NFL. I appreciate how much he worked his way up from looking terrible when he was drafted until now.
Because you didn’t suit up. Their OT depth is that bad.
 
Who else we putting over there?

Do we have a 2nd round pick this year? Im not sure but if we do use it to fill his position
We have a first, 2nd, 4th and 7th, don’t have a 3rd,5th or 6th in next draft. So 4 picks unless something else happens.
 
Broderick Jones should be ready to replace him after our ten day layoff. I mean, why trade for BJ if you're not going to see what he brings to the table.
His conditioning was awful. He wasn’t even able to do any exercise until April and wasn’t able to have contact until August.

At the end of training camp his strength and weight were not where they need to be.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,108
Messages
14,667,807
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top