Joey Porter Jr. has had a problem with penalties in his career

Everytime we get someone the negatives have to be put in the limelight

I get it…..i do….but lets look on the bright side
 
Well, then he found the right place to play. We love being at the top of the league in penalties every year, so bring all of the penalty prone players our way!
 
Everytime we get someone the negatives have to be put in the limelight

I get it…..i do….but lets look on the bright side
It's been over 30 years since there was any bright side.

You'll just have to understand why most Cowboys fans' optimism has been dampened.
 
Quinn's teams seemed to be pretty good at it.
Not in bigger games they they bigger against the Ravens Maybe you missed the fact that do you remember the Broncos and the Cardinals the issues two or three years in a row you can't beat the Cardinals you can't beat the Broncos that you can't beat Green Bay that was Dan Quinn you ever dan Quinn had such a good regular season with Washington in year one and then what happened they got walked so hard I thought I was watching the 2023 playoff game oh that one too And all the blown leads when this offense kept giving him leads to Dan Quinn you remember when they on the road that same year in back to back games up in Green Bay and Jacksonville you know on grass outdoors and then he blamed the offense they had the leads going into the 4th corner double digit leads and blew those games..

DQ had a problem against better offenses He got out coats he's still being out coached how does that look over there for the only win the Dallas Cowboys have this year who is that? That would be a Dan Quinn run team he's a defensive guy right He just brought over Flores assistant in Jones and the Cowboys walked them down the field II don't talk about our defense I don't want to hear about Daniels and all that It's supposed to be a defensive guy dan Quinn getting walked by good offenses every single time he comes up against them He couldn't beat any of them he lost all those big games in the regular season and the playoffs that's the truth.

Yes Dan Quinn followed Nolan He utilized his talent pretty well but that only got us enough to get into playoffs and again his defenses get walked against good offenses great Os make him look worse than Parker..

I have confidence that Parker will find his rhythm at some point whether it be this year or next it's not fair to be comparing him to other guys unless you bring in real facts like I just did I don't care about all the pressure they got against bad teams and the turnovers against bad teams They couldn't get it done when it counted that's the problem so I'd rather our nice young Parker figure out how to do it consistently against all teams they meet and I believe I see some progress but he's also playing without 5 starters on defense so I don't want to hear all this look yes he's green and he has some work to do but where's the rest of his staff Where's all these guys on this staff that can help him and are not helping I'm just saying there's more than just him running this defense There are assistants that run each group all the groups that are failing where are these coaches where are their names in big lights?
 
The stat sites usually only count accepted penalties so it was actually six!
No it was actually nine and 6 were accepted!
Should he get some sort of credit because he committed PI and the receiver still caught the ball?
 
So he gives up 9 penalties and 0 touchdowns last year. If he can do the same this year I won't complain but i'll be begging for his extension.
 
Porter is an aggressive player. When you play that tight, you're bound to get penalties. Some real some phantom.
 
It amazes me when Dallas makes a big time trade all the experts say its a bad trade ! Dallas could trade for Patrick Mahomes and everyone would bad mouth it ! Yesterday these same so called experts thought Detroit was getting him calling it a great trade given! Unreal!
 

From what I have seen... He is aggressive. He also doesn't go for the pick, he goes for knocking passes down, or creating incompletions with fighting the receiver's hands during the catch, or after they catch the ball.

In today's NFL... gonna get called for some and get away with some.
We do now live in the fluffy NFL era.

Does seem to have skills though. Seems string too...
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,059
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top